Sign in to follow this  
Lucio Switch

Some Mocs from iBrick Winter Edition

Hi to everybody!

In the last weekend there was, in Merano, a small but nice Lego exposition.

Between a lot of cool stuff, there was a Technic section, where I exposed my Tractor Truck and a new Moc, and where I saw a couple of interesting Mocs/Mods.

This the pictures of them:

16026799072_8c965bf697_c.jpgiBrick Winter Edition 2014 by lucioswitch81, on Flickr

15840063298_7a0b0cc876_c.jpgiBrick Winter Edition 2014 by lucioswitch81, on Flickr

15407854463_5c2234d20f_c.jpgiBrick Winter Edition 2014 by lucioswitch81, on Flickr

15405232584_58689795fb_c.jpgiBrick Winter Edition 2014 by lucioswitch81, on Flickr

16025545711_c9499e30c2_c.jpgiBrick Winter Edition 2014 by lucioswitch81, on Flickr

15841740527_d1aa352182_c.jpgiBrick Winter Edition 2014 by lucioswitch81, on Flickr

I drove for an half hour my Truck and see all this smiling and astonished kids faces was my best personal prize.

Sorry, I am not fan of construction and tractors :blush: , but where can see more pictures of that white pickup? who is the author? :classic:

its front end is like Hilux (again yota :tongue: i see yotas everywhere) from beggining of 80's

Edited by rm8

Sorry, I am not fan of construction and tractors :blush: , but where can see more pictures of that white pickup? who is the author? :classic:

its front end is like Hilux (again yota :tongue: i see yotas everywhere) from beggining of 80's

hihihihi ... it's mine! You have to wait a bit for the pics, and a bit more for a video...I will try to do at least the pics before Christmas.

The front...well, I don't know what exactly is, I didn't follow any particular model, but reminds also me of something ... but I can't figure out what...and probably you are right.

I can't wait for your pickup! :wub:

It seems slightly bigger than my truck. Is it 4WD? I'm very interested in the front driven/steered axle.

This is some good stuff. I actually could not tell that the first Claas tractor was made out of lego parts. Also, this builder is using Bruder wheels and tires, which is not purist, but looks a lot better than anything you could achieve with standard Lego tires.

I can't wait for your pickup! :wub:

It seems slightly bigger than my truck. Is it 4WD? I'm very interested in the front driven/steered axle.

Yes it is a bit bigger but not so much, and yes it's 4WD. The front axle was the most challenging thing, I will show you how it's made.

I am thinking to build a case since I saw the first one from cbt, http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=340949 , the real Lego tractor maker :laugh: .

I tried several time to do a tracked vehicle and in many cases I was inspired by this "case" configuration ... but I failed miserably every single time! :laugh: I had to improve some ability!

This is some good stuff. I actually could not tell that the first Claas tractor was made out of lego parts. Also, this builder is using Bruder wheels and tires, which is not purist, but looks a lot better than anything you could achieve with standard Lego tires.

I agree with you. He said to me exactly the same about the wheels, and he was a bit disappointed about this. :classic: Anyway, the Moc looks very pretty and with cool functions, it's to say that he used some stickers that help the aesthetic appearance.

Anyone know where those chains come from on the 'mog? THose are awesome!!!

Hi to everybody!

In the last weekend there was, in Merano, a small but nice Lego exposition.

Between a lot of cool stuff, there was a Technic section, where I exposed my Tractor Truck and a new Moc, and where I saw a couple of interesting Mocs/Mods.

This the pictures of them:

iBrick Winter Edition 2014 by lucioswitch81, on Flickr

15405232584_58689795fb_c.jpgiBrick Winter Edition 2014 by lucioswitch81, on Flickr

I drove for an half hour my Truck and see all this smiling and astonished kids faces was my best personal prize.

Anyone know where those chains come from on the 'mog? THose are awesome!!!

I'm trying to contact the builder...unfortunately I know only his name and I don't know if he have a page on the web.