Hi,

I am about to modify my modification of the 7036 Dwarves Mine (I think I can do better now) which I have actually done some time back before all of the LOTR stuff started.

Therefore I wanted to capture it before its gone.

zwergenmine_2.0.11.a.jpg

I was really fascinated when the dwarves mine came out. It was actually the first set which I bought several times. :sweet:

zwergenmine_2.0.19.a.jpg

... and now it needs some re-work :grin:

Very nice mod. I wish I had some of these sets myself. It's fun to see you building in the historic genre a little. I see you popping over to the guilds of historica forum more and more. As one of my favorite builders in the pirates forum (partly due to the monkey humor) I would love to see you as a member of historica. There's definitely room for a monkey lord!

I see you popping over to the guilds of historica forum more and more.

Yes, I have neglected my castles and dwarves for some time but now - in the spirit of "The Hobbit" - it is a good time to return to "historica".

As one of my favorite builders in the pirates forum (partly due to the monkey humor) I would love to see you as a member of historica. There's definitely room for a monkey lord!

I don't know how to become a member.

I'll be probably just posting some stuff.

Hmm. Monkeys don't fit in well with castles. I might be tempted to add one of those Power Miner rock monsters!

One of my all time favorite sets. Excellent modifications, shame it has to go, but at the same time, I can't wait to see what you'll come up with next.

Great job! I thought that set was good as well, though it definitely lacks the rocky detailing on the front and exterior to give it a real 'mountain' flavor, which you have more than made up for here! I plan on incorporating mine into a bigger Erebor.

A better executed recent mine set is the one from LR. Love that one as well. Plan on 'haunting' it up if Scooby-Doo happens.

Very nice. Much more substantial looking than the original set. MODs are one of my favorite kinds of building, making a set better than it's price point will allow at retail.