denil85

[Denil's MOC] The Last Minute Condominium

[MOC] The Last Minute Condominium

Hi there, recently I had completed one MOC in a short lead time, therefore I name the MOC as "Last Minute Condominium" :laugh: .

It had been use for one of the event in Malaysia under (LOM LUG), we are new groups in Malaysia, hope to know more bricks fans around the world. I'm very impress with the builder skills from all the master builders around Europe, U.S and also Asia. Hope can get more guidance from you all. Below is my MOC photo.

Title : The Last Minute Condominium

15379116984_2a0f4d54f0_o.png1. [Denil MOC] Main Photo - Last Minute Condominium by deniloh85, on Flickr

15815368919_e46d0002fc_o.png2. [Denil MOC] Last Minute Condominium by deniloh85, on Flickr

15815627657_d49066050b_o.png3. [Denil MOC] Last Minute Condominium by deniloh85, on Flickr

15379116694_a1a017edc3_o.png4. [Denil MOC] Last Minute Condominium by deniloh85, on Flickr

15379116534_00e36b3115_o.png5. [Denil MOC] Last Minute Condominium by deniloh85, on Flickr

15975590736_cbcb9060e0_o.png6. [Denil MOC] Last Minute Condominium by deniloh85, on Flickr

15381744973_dc02d7f3d5_o.png7. [Denil MOC] Last Minute Condominium by deniloh85, on Flickr

15815368469_2cc2c0c47f_o.png8. [Denil MOC] Last Minute Condominium by deniloh85, on Flickr

15999401831_c01dea429d_o.png9. [Denil MOC] Last Minute Condominium by deniloh85, on Flickr

15381744393_ab1961130e_o.png10. [Denil MOC] Last Minute Condominium by deniloh85, on Flickr

15814106480_bc951ef618_o.png11. [Denil MOC] Last Minute Condominium by deniloh85, on Flickr

16000684302_c3a5c2a98c_o.png12. [Denil MOC] Last Minute Condominium by deniloh85, on Flickr

15815367799_2ffd56def6_o.png13. [Denil MOC] Last Minute Condominium by deniloh85, on Flickr

16000684002_f77697c523_o.png14. [Denil MOC] Last Minute Condominium by deniloh85, on Flickr

15813986188_b4b3d2c5b8_o.png14a. [Denil MOC] Last Minute Condominium by deniloh85, on Flickr

15815367229_2de19aa892_o.png14b. [Denil MOC] Last Minute Condominium by deniloh85, on Flickr

15975589236_47900fda03_o.png15. [Denil MOC] Last Minute Condominium by deniloh85, on Flickr

15999400651_bd89c7754f_o.png16. [Denil MOC] Last Minute Condominium by deniloh85, on Flickr

15379114994_8c4c1b405b_o.png17. [Denil MOC] Last Minute Condominium by deniloh85, on Flickr

Thanks for the time and viewing :blush:

From

Denil Oh

Cool use of a Friends Dolphin Cruiser.

You may want share smaller or fewer photos for folks in places with slower Internet connections. That took few minutes to load.

That's an impressive building, everywhere I look I keep spotting completely different building techniques but they all come together for a unique style. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Denil your condo moc is sick. But I must say I like your Initial D Moc better! The hachi roku is cute! Would love to see more of your creations!

One of the best buildings I ever saw! Love the rounded glass fasade and the boat on top! And the whol thing is even at an angle for that wow factor.

AWESOME and wild creation 'denil85'......looks great with the rest of your huge layout.......Brick On 'densil85' ! :grin:

thanks for the support!

Cool use of a Friends Dolphin Cruiser.

You may want share smaller or fewer photos for folks in places with slower Internet connections. That took few minutes to load.

haha, i don't know how to make it smaller, i just share the code from flickr, sorry for the wait, will learn to do it

That's an impressive building, everywhere I look I keep spotting completely different building techniques but they all come together for a unique style. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks for the compliments, I hope next year can have more creations ideas :)

Very nice build!

thanks!

I love it! It has a very Singaporean feel to it!!

Haha, Singapore do have alot of high-end Condominium ^.^

Great build denil85! I really like the detailing of the exterior with those black tile. Haven't seen that done before :classic:

Thanks, that one get inspiration from some condominium in Malaysia :)

Denil your condo moc is sick. But I must say I like your Initial D Moc better! The hachi roku is cute! Would love to see more of your creations!

Taseden, thanks for remember my Initial D creation :laugh: too bad Lego Ideas had removed the ideas due to the chances of cooperate with Initial D is very slim. Hope i can create more MOC in future, hope you like it too :wink:

One of the best buildings I ever saw! Love the rounded glass fasade and the boat on top! And the whol thing is even at an angle for that wow factor.

Thanks! I'm quite happy to have the result after all combine together :tongue:

What an interesting and unique creation. I like very much how it is raised off the ground and integrated into a curved roadplate. Great job!

There's some really effective techniques in use here and I love the facade - it just looks so right.

Well done.... and the rest of the layout looks impressive as well.

What an interesting and unique creation. I like very much how it is raised off the ground and integrated into a curved roadplate. Great job!

Wow, snaillad, thanks for your comment, your moc are sharing everywhere in the world, you have my respect on your creation! all is so awesome! thanks for the compliments!

There's some really effective techniques in use here and I love the facade - it just looks so right. Well done.... and the rest of the layout looks impressive as well.

Thanks eurotrash, thanks for your good comments :)

Really nice.

I like the car park part (but the rest of the building is really well made too)

its really brilliant build.. :thumbup:

Thanks! I'm glad that you guys enjoy and like it :laugh:

Really nice.

I like the car park part (but the rest of the building is really well made too)

Haha, the car park barrier part i like it too :laugh: