Follow the adventure of a hero (Steve) who sets out to free the land of the fierce Ender Dragon.

My goal with this film was to take on Minecraft with a medieval theme. For the medieval aspect I was inspired by Skyrim and Lord of the Rings. I'm not the best expert there is on Minecraft but I tried to incorporate as many main elements there are from the game that makes it so unique into the story.

I completed the film in 10 days. I had to cut out some scenes from the original story due to animation scheduling conflicts.

Also if your following the DC/Marvel crossover series be sure to stay for the post credit scene. Things are going to get heated up starting in the next chapter.

Directed, Animated, and Music Composed by Tristan Kilmer

Written by David Kilmer and Tristan Kilmer

Narration preformed by Neon Icy Wings

Starring

Bret Newton as Captain Marvel

Coulter Rail as Plastic Man

Connor Sheehy as Spider Man

Impressive, most impressive indeed

I'm not very expert on Minecraft but I really appreciate the "Skyrim style" (I'm more expert at Skyrim than Minecraft :wink: )

I recently started to make Brickfilms (just uploaded a little one, nothing impressive, just a test :classic: ) and I'd really like to ask you few advices, if you have the time to do it, of course :classic:

Anyway congratulations for your Brickfilm. Did you think about making "Skyrim" inspired video using "traditional" (namely non-Minecraft) Minifigures?

Keep up the great work.

Extremely impressive work. Sound, cinematography, animation, and effects are all done wonderfully! Looks like I'll be spending some time catching up on your YouTube channel. :wink:

Thank you guys for the compliments!

@Bricksev You can shoot me a pm for your questions and I'll get back to you asap. I would love to do more Skyrim inspired films, I actually have one planned somewhere next year.

About the digital part. I did most of it in LEGO about 75-80%. The 3d models of the mountain and some backdrops were made in 3ds max. I've been trying to balance out digital needs whenever possible to make my films look like it's a bigger world.

Thank you guys for the compliments!

@Bricksev You can shoot me a pm for your questions and I'll get back to you asap. I would love to do more Skyrim inspired films, I actually have one planned somewhere next year.

About the digital part. I did most of it in LEGO about 75-80%. The 3d models of the mountain and some backdrops were made in 3ds max. I've been trying to balance out digital needs whenever possible to make my films look like it's a bigger world.

Thank you very much :classic:

Congratulations again for your works. You found a new subscriber to your channel. I really like your videos and I'll look forward your Skyrim film.

Keep up the great work :classic:

Thank you very much :classic:

Congratulations again for your works. You found a new subscriber to your channel. I really like your videos and I'll look forward your Skyrim film.

Keep up the great work :classic:

Thank you!

Thank you!

It's a pleasure. Your Brickfilms are "professional grade" ones. Truly impressive. I know how much dedication is required to make them so I feel right to show appreciation :classic:

Keep up the amazing work :classic: