Sign in to follow this  
LegoAcklay

[MOC] Geonosis Arena

This is my Lego Geonosis Arena Creation which I have added to lego Ideas. It can be found here:https://ideas.lego.com/projects/87724

More Images can be viewed at the LEGO Ideas link! If it get's to 10,000 supporters it can be made into a real set!

This is My New Reek.

And here is the rest.

post-38067-0-54303000-1417989719_thumb.jpg

post-38067-0-04983800-1417992015_thumb.jpg

Edited by LegoAcklay

Man this is some great work.

But why didnt you add Mace,Count Dooku or some Battle Droids?

Edited by Cy_Bored1337

Man this is some great work.

But why didnt you add Mace,Count Dooku or some Battle Droids?

Thanks for replying. I included count on the main page on lego Ideas but I tried to keep as little as minifigures as possible so that the price of the set would be lower if it get's 10,000 supporters and so that Lego will more likely make it if there are not too many things within it.

I always wanted more star wars creatures and this set would be a massive bonus. Supported! :D

nice design, especially like the brick built creatures. :thumbup:

Honestly I'm kinda surprised this hasn't hasn't made a set yet. Feel like this should've been done by now.

Very good creation with some original design techniques used, lego should have done this by now so I will support you

Thankyou for the compliment's and thankyou for supporting! By the way nice Mumakil did you add that to lego ideas?

nice design, especially like the brick built creatures. :thumbup:

Honestly I'm kinda surprised this hasn't hasn't made a set yet. Feel like this should've been done by now.

Yes, always wondered from when Episode 2 was released. It's one of the biggest scenes in that film.

I always wanted more star wars creatures and this set would be a massive bonus. Supported! :D

Thankyou!

Wow this is great! I really like the way you made the legs on the acklay! genius! I'll be sure to vote for it

Thankyou for your support! I'm glad you like the Acklay.