AyliffeMakit

Lego Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin (Video game discussion)

That's right! Camille isn't there either!

The "mystery character" is a Spinjago Villager.

I posted a character list a couple posts back if you want to see a complete list.

Ugh, I hate Spinjago. The Monastery had its time, and was destroyed because of how unsecretive it was. Spinjago doesn't even make sense, there's presumably still Wu's Academy for training new students, the Samurai Cave for construction of secret projects, the DB Xpress and the DB 2.0.

Sadly, that reminds me of the secret location (not in the game, in the lore) where the Golden Armor is hidden. I get that they don't want to bring up that plot thread again and want to have a bit of realism (HA) in the lore, but it's really sad that there are so many loose ends and plot threads never tied up and likely never will be, or even a chance to with The NINJAGO Movie looming on the horizon.

Wait, are there any Bonus Levels/Mission, and Minikits?

There are dumb Golden Bricks they ripped straight out of other non-LEGO games, but no Minikits.

Wait, are there any Bonus Levels/Mission, and Minikits?

As far as I was concerned, Minikits ended a long while ago. Then again this is was the first Lego game I had real interest in in a very long time.

There are no bonus levels or missions.

Every character that you do not play in the game (besides Ronin from the sets, who, by the way, never wears his straw hat) must have their respective coin picked up in Free Play. They then must be purchased with studs. All characters are priced according to their popularity (Both Pythors are outrageously expensive)

You pick up Golden Bricks for completing five missions throughout the level. This can include getting "True Ninja" status, or hitting enemies with a specific character.

There are, apparently, Red Bricks scattered throughout as well, but they're so expertly hidden, and quite few, that I have yet to find one!

Mistake also gets a pretty cool render on the pause menu when you are scrolled over the shop symbol. Just thought I should mention that.

Edited by Penkid11

As far as I was concerned, Minikits ended a long while ago. Then again this is was the first Lego game I had real interest in in a very long time.

There are no bonus levels or missions.

Every character that you do not play in the game (besides Ronin from the sets, who, by the way, never wears his straw hat) must have their respective coin picked up in Free Play. They then must be purchased with studs. All characters are priced according to their popularity (Both Pythors are outrageously expensive)

You pick up Golden Bricks for completing five missions throughout the level. This can include getting "True Ninja" status, or hitting enemies with a specific character.

There are, apparently, Red Bricks scattered throughout as well, but they're so expertly hidden, and quite few, that I have yet to find one!

Mistake also gets a pretty cool render on the pause menu when you are scrolled over the shop symbol. Just thought I should mention that.

When were the Minikits discontinued? Also, what do you receive by achieving all Golden Bricks.

When were the Minikits discontinued? Also, what do you receive by achieving all Golden Bricks.

No clue. That's if they were, of course. Like I said, this is my first Lego Video Game in years.

Golden Bricks get you nothing. You just earn them. Think of it like "gamerscore" on XBOX Live, except that it isn't available for all to see, and can't be shown off.

Any pics of the Spinjago Village?

It's not really anything special. It's literally the Monastery copy+pasted 10 times in one direction, then 100 times upwards. But, here you go anyway:

LEGO_Ninjago_Shadow_of_Ronin_7_ronin_chase.jpg?resize=640%2C363?w=518

Apologies that I can't find a better picture, but that's the basic artstyle of it.