Sign in to follow this  
captaintau

Ultimate Star Wars Minifig Challenge

I wish this had ended up any Han Solo with a pistol vs. Grievous. *has visions of Raiders of the Lost Ark*

Oh well, I'm still miffed that the sandtrooper lost his fight, so I'll just go with the obvious here and say that the Emperor uses the force to remove each and every mechanical part from Grievous, one at a time, until there's nothing left but his slimy little plant heart, which doesn't last long on it's own.

Simple win for the Emperor.

Would lightning be more effective against cyborgs?

I personally would suggest that whereas Yoda and Mace learned to deal with Force lightening, Grievous wouldn't have this training or ability due to:

1. Not being able to call on the Force

2. Why would Darth Sidious / Darth Tyranus teach a defence against arguably the best Sith weapon, one which the Jedi don't use?

So lightening hits armour and exo-skelton, metal in contact with organs. Fried organs.

Oh well, I'm still miffed that the sandtrooper lost his fight

OK. Why?

I'm not arguing. I just know that I made a decision that seemed right based on the arguements but I knew that it might not please some quarters. I'm not flawless.

Or is Sandtrooper just your favouite minifig? :-D

OK. Why?

I'm not arguing. I just know that I made a decision that seemed right based on the arguements but I knew that it might not please some quarters. I'm not flawless.

Or is Sandtrooper just your favouite minifig? :-D

I'm not really upset, it was just the first pick I'd made that ended up losing and it felt like such a good possiblity for the underdog to pull out a surprise victory. That and I really ended up disliking Tyrannus by the time Anakin, well, disarmed him, among other things. ;-)

So Darth Sidious wins, thereby ruling one of main bad guys out of round 2.

Well that match concludes round 1. Congratulations to all the winners / survivors so far.

Round 1 was a fair variation of excitement (like Yoda vs Mace or two Wookiees fighting each other) and boredom, which was inevitable as we removed some of the less able (read "crap") fighters. Its all gonna get more exciting from here.

I shall now start a thread for Round 2