pirzyk

[moc] Christmas Unikitty

Since it is the season, I thought we needed a custom Unikitty, so I present Christmas Unikitty:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pirzyk/MOCs/christmas_unikitty.jpg

The face is modled after 3622pb057 from the SD Comi-con Exclusive set, with the artwork done by my SO. Then I took that artwork and cut out the vinyl pieces on my silhouette cutter and placing the pieces by hand.

It is still a work in progress, I plan on covering up the orange on the tail with more white vinyl and figuring out how to make a white pom pom on the unicorn tip.

Edited by Rick
Please keep embedded images to a max. of 1,024x768 pixels.

Nice, but I would suggest adding some green. I myself wouldnt recognize the Christmas theme from just red and white.

An updated version of Christmas Unikitty, updated the tail, added the santa beard and striped the horn, and proper image size:

christmas_unikitty_v2.jpg

Nice, but I would suggest adding some green. I myself wouldnt recognize the Christmas theme from just red and white.

Having green 'ears' was an original design choice but in the end we decided to go with the Santa outfit. I probably should have named it Santa Unikitty instead. One other design I was not able to implement was a santa hat, having a white pompom on top of the unicorn.

I love the update! That horn is wonderful.