Sign in to follow this  
ShadowWolfHount

Custom AF Banner

I had no idea where to put this

This is a custom Action Figures Banner, I had made when I gotten bored.

I also made this because of Bionicle 2015 and all, this is just something of what I think a new banner would look like on Eurobricks with Bionicle coming back.

15748421969_5c33708002_b.jpg

Mini update:

made a copy with the "Eurobricks Uniting Lego Fans Around the World" along with the Bionicle Unty Duty Destiny.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

To be honest I prefer the textless version; It looks cleaner without it. Maybe the Eurobricks logo could be tweaked in some way, but other than that, I think it's top-notch!

I know quite a few people have been pressing to find out when the place is going to get a facelift. New graphics in this forum are something that have been and continue to be in discussion stages. It'll be a while yet but I think I have an idea for something pretty cool.

And great work ShadowWolfHunt, those look nice, very clean work putting the HF and Ben 10 symbols in there.

Thanks VBBN. I was going to add the... whatever the Galidor, Roborider and Throwbots Symbols are, but couldn't find any or any that would make my job easier :P

(plus adding the Galidor logo to give a lot of people who really hate the line, much pain)

Also what about the Knight Kingdom Symbol hidden behind the Eurobricks logo :laugh: