Looks really good! I would prefer the wall to be a bit higher and also more work on the gate. But anyway great job.

Edited by sahidko

Almost the size LEGO would do it, if they ever would... Fantastic MOC, not massive, but the details make up for that. Great job!

Any idea how many pieces you used to create this, minus the base? I feel like this is a really good model Lego could use to create an official Minas Tirith, if they ever chose to do so. My only suggestions would be make the bottom and middle walls slightly higher, the top and maybe middle towers smaller, and extend the top court yard out a bit so it could include the white tree. It would also have to be done in white, but I am sure you know that and just did gray since the pieces are easier to come by.

Edited by Deathleech

This is really great and displays well! I like what you've done with the base also, very neat somewhat like the Architecture Sets.

I'd like to see one more LOTR wave from Lego with Minas Tirith as part of it. With all the cumulative work they've done with Chima and Smaug, it seems that they could make a proper Pelennor Fields battle set now as well.