Thank you D3k for that dumptruck.

I made a few modifications including lifting body. Because as when he was full of details than he could not rise itself.

I did a little video with his participation, I hope you like it.

Edited by Zmei_gorini4

The truck is great but the steering movement of the loader shows what a poor design it is by TLG and how the mini actuator mod is a must!

Just imagine the driver being flung around the inside of the cab like a doll if the real loader moved that fast.

Do you have a link to information on the flashing lights?

Forgive me if I'm missing something obvious ... its been a long day :sceptic:

Thank you D3k for that dumptruck.

I made a few modifications including lifting body. Because as when he was full of details than he could not rise itself.

WOw, those lights look amazing! Great video (except maybe a little dark :wink: ).

Could you give some more details about the modifications you made?

The truck is great but the steering movement of the loader shows what a poor design it is by TLG and how the mini actuator mod is a must!

Just imagine the driver being flung around the inside of the cab like a doll if the real loader moved that fast.

My thoughts exactly! Not to mention all the contents of the bucket being flung all over the place! :laugh: I can't understand how some people think this is a better setup than one made with small LAs :wacko:

Hi!

Are these the parts you are referring to: 92910.jpg and 92911.jpg ?

If so, I'm pretty sure you could work around them by slightly redesigning the two axles in question, as well as the areas where they are attached, and then just use 3L U-joints to transmit the drive :thumbup:

Yeah those are the ones, good to hear that they can be replaced by the universal joints, sorry for the long reply time but was away for a while :wink:

Love the flashing lights!

Is this made with only Lego parts, or third party parts?

This is a really outstanding model. Rock solid design, great detailing ideas and looks great. It will drive over anything. Absolutely expert stuff. The instructions are top quality too as is the LDD file (and I know these take time). Have attached a picture of my build with the dump truck add-on. I love it.post-139350-0-11279400-1434627085_thumb.jpg