Sign in to follow this  
pirzyk

MOD: Pet^H^H^H Bike Shop

My First MO[CD] based on the Pet Shop that I did about 2 years ago. The Pet shop is my favorite modular and the only one I currently own more than one copy of.

img_7247.jpg

img_0461.jpg

img_0528.jpg

img_7257.jpg

I built the brownstone as a mirror image and it is displayed next to the original.

mirrorbrownstone.jpg

Edited by pirzyk

Nice, would be cool if the entrance was maybe a bit more different from the pet shop, but I like the interior. Maybe try adding some bikes out front.

Nice little mod, but why on earth does a bike shop have a banana stand outside it's window? lol

Nice little mod, but why on earth does a bike shop have a banana stand outside it's window? lol

For all the riders to have before they do their century. I did not have enough space to put the coffee shop inside :)

I could just build a coffee cart out front, then convert the front to have another bike rack (like the rear), hrm....

Nice MOD.

I can understand. Its for the occasional monkey passing by.

(I use monkeys often in my MOCs. Well, ok, it's probably easier to fit them into a pirate setting :grin: )

I am also intrigued by the building(s) shown on the left of the last picture.

What are these?

Can we see more of them?

I like the simple use of that grill/ladder piece as a bike rack. I was trying to build one, but that seems to work well enough.

I agree, I love the Pet Shop facade. I'd like to see something a little different than this for the Bike Shop, but still a clever idea. I'm torn on that "k" with the cheese slopes.

I'd almost suggest doing a different signage, maybe one that has a physical bike on it?

The interior works well.

I don't ride bikes (haven't since I was a kid), so my mind has never considered a bike shop, but this is a good idea. I may have to consider this as a future modular.

Captain Braunsfeld - Those are the official Townhome with the Pet Shop set. Although, it does look like the farthest left is a half plate higher than the original. How is that?

Edited by TheLegoDr

Captain Braunsfeld - Those are the official Townhome with the Pet Shop set. Although, it does look like the farthest left is a half plate higher than the original. How is that?

Yes they are the brownstones that come with the Pet Shop. As for the half plate issue, it is because of an uneven table, they should be the same. :(