Okoto Online Game [Chapter I Released]

Chapter II Released!

Play Now

480px-Start_Screen.png

640px-Beach.png

640px-Spawner.png

640px-Cave.png

614px-Tahu_Lavabarding.png

Follow Fanatic Studios® on Twitter for exclusive OOG updates!

https://twitter.com/Fanatic_Studios

Or check out our website for more of our projects:

http://fanaticstudios.weebly.com

Please note that any images depicting gameplay may not reflect the visuals or mechanics of the final game.

​Also note that Fanatic Studios® are not associated with or under employment by the LEGO® Group, and that the upcoming game is fan-made content.

Edited by bionicle_fanatic
Update topic title

@KopakaFan116: [:O] You remember MN3D? XP Gosh, I thought everyone would have forgotten about it by now... [:P] And no, sorry [:(] I was nearly done work on Ta-Wahi, but the game was so buggy and the code so messy that I couldn't finish it. [:(] Still, this is going to be a lot better than MN3D, and you won't have to download it either (It'll be playable online) [;)]

That Tahu sprite is impressive. That's some high level pixel art right there.

Regular 2d side-scroller, like the old Lego pharaohs quest , with MNOG-ish RPG elements and mini-games at certain story points. Stages/regions will she released as the Bionicle story updates.

The story and layout of the assets are designed to be very flexible, so I can fix any inaccuracies in the terrain or realign the lore to cannon. And two month's progress is fairly long for a game.. I once made a little android platformer in 24 hours [:P] [:P]

Chapter 1 Release Date: Right Now.

Yep, you heard right. I was originally going to wait until lego released the Bionicle books (so I could integrate/correct some of the storyline), but seeing as they're gonna be out about Dec (whaa?), I decided to go ahead and release the first chapter of Okoto Online Game. Chapters are gonna be released bi-monthly, so the next update will be at the end of Feb, then April, etc.

Enjoy [:)]