Oky

[MOC] DC Superheroes Advent Calendar

Batman doesnt work in blue!

But sometimes in very, very dark grey.

I love the calendar, I really wish TLG made something like this! You've done a great job in capturing the look of the vehicles in micro scale. I'd certainly buy a DC calendar like this, but I'd really love to see a Marvel one! Not sure if there'd be enough iconic/recognisable vehicles in the Marvel Universe though?

(PS: you should totally do a Marvel one too! :grin: )

That looks so cute Oky! Great job :thumbup:

Thanks!

Im just confused about the bat isn't part of it blue?

Well, the official Lego model does have some blue accents, but not the real thing. Besides, even if this was based on the set, the blue bits are too small to recreate at this scale.

(PS: you should totally do a Marvel one too! :grin: )

Maybe next year when there will be AOU sets to base some of the microbuilds on (and probably a bunch more Spider-Man ones). :wink:

Day 15: Brainiac's Skull Ship

16028529452_d1c47772e3_z.jpg

DCSAC Day 15: Braniac Skull Ship by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Braniac Skull Ship3.lxf

Each day you come up with an original and wonderful as well as accurate design for iconic craft, thank you for sharing your creations, they could easily be part of an official set.

Each day you come up with an original and wonderful as well as accurate design for iconic craft, thank you for sharing your creations, they could easily be part of an official set.

Thank you! :sweet:

Today we have another villain ship, and just like the designers of the original ship, I took inspiration from the Gungan Sub for this one. :wink:

Day 19: Black Zero Dropship

15872291507_e0a8518e76_z.jpg

DCSAC Day 19: Black Zero Dropship by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Black Zero Dropship.lxf

Thanks!

Day 20: Joker Elf Henchman

The Joker can't ruin Christmas all by himself, so he hired a few little helpers such as this henchman to assist him in his crimes and forces them to wear pointy hats and fake elf ears.

16064617632_038893f4ab_z.jpg

DCSAC Day 20: Joker Elf Henchman by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Your mini-vehicles are truly adorable, Oky. I would have made the batboat's windshield a bit smaller, though (for example with this part). Anyways, the Chima wing is a clever idea. :sweet:

Your mini-vehicles are truly adorable, Oky. I would have made the batboat's windshield a bit smaller, though (for example with this part). Anyways, the Chima wing is a clever idea. :sweet:

Thanks! I know what you mean, but that would have driven the already high piece count up and wouldn't have looked quite so cute/chibi. :wink: