Oky

[MOC] DC Superheroes Advent Calendar

Day 24: Bat-Santa

15907576577_dc580466a2_z.jpg

DCSAC Day 24: Bat-Santa by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

It is the last day of my DC Superheroes Advent Calendar, and as some of you have guessed, the special Santa-edition figure of this calendar is Batman! With his utility belt full of toys and goodies, he uses his ninja skills to sneak into everyone's houses and leaves presents underneath the tree. He knows when you're asleep and he knows when you're awake because Batman knows everything. But how does he deliver millions of presents in one night, you ask? He's Batman, that's how!

Merry Batsmas everyone! :classic:

Thank You for this calendar Oky! It's been absolutely brilliant and very well designed! Massive credit to you and your skills and hope to see something similar to this released sometime in the future :)

Thanks guys!

Nah, everyone hates catapults. :tongue: I made this instead:

Day 13: Joker's Steamroller

DCSAC Day 13: Joker's Steamroller by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Looks like you forgot to add the lxf file for this one. I started downloading them so I could build the models later if I wanted, because I think they're awesome, and I noticed that it was missing here.

Thank You for this calendar Oky! It's been absolutely brilliant and very well designed! Massive credit to you and your skills and hope to see something similar to this released sometime in the future :)

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. :classic:

Looks like you forgot to add the lxf file for this one. I started downloading them so I could build the models later if I wanted, because I think they're awesome, and I noticed that it was missing here.

Doh! Thanks for pointing that out. I've attached the file to that post now.