Sign in to follow this  
Yooha

Pirates Advent Calendar 2014 - LDD MOC

Ahoy, forummates!

It’s 1st December, which means that you can start opening the advent calendars today. As in last year, I intend to start some advent calendars myself here at Eurobricks. These calendars were built using LDD, so no “real” bricks here, but I hope you’ll still enjoy it.

One of the calendars will be based on the Pirates theme. The jolly sea rats returned this year, so I guess everyone is eager to see more of them – although this calendar is not an official set.

It will be similar to the official ones though. You can expect minifigs, small builds related to pirates, maybe even some microbuilds of iconic sets…I tried to present this versatile theme the best I can, so prepare for…virtually anything ever happened with the pirates. And don’t forget to come back every day until 24th!

So, let’s start!

Day 1 - Soldier

15918251021_d4544e3002_o.png

Day 6 - Tribal relic

15334043623_354f82f645_o.png

I'll have only limited internet access until Sunday afternoon (GMT+1), so I put the the 6th day now. The 7th day is expected at Sunday evening.

So the last one is gonna be a full pirate ship itself? pir_laugh2.gif Naah, of course not, but usually there is something bigger and more attractive at the very end, so i guess You're gonna put something realy nice in box nr 24 pirate_devg1.gif

Still, there's plenty to go, monkeys, sharks, crocodiles, ladies, even boats and canoes perhaps... depending whether or not its gonna be a big one pirate_wink.gif

Have You already made an entire list though, or are completely improvising? pirate_satisfied.gif

So the last one is gonna be a full pirate ship itself? pir_laugh2.gif Naah, of course not, but usually there is something bigger and more attractive at the very end, so i guess You're gonna put something realy nice in box nr 24 pirate_devg1.gif

Still, there's plenty to go, monkeys, sharks, crocodiles, ladies, even boats and canoes perhaps... depending whether or not its gonna be a big one pirate_wink.gif

Have You already made an entire list though, or are completely improvising? pirate_satisfied.gif

All the builds have the same size as the official calendars, so a canoe would be pretty big. But eventually you will find out. pirate_wink.gif

The whole calendar is ready for weeks.

Day 10 - Female islander

15986323731_76cd12d56c_o.png

She looks the same as S3 Hula Dancer with a S5 Cavewoman's headpiece, but anyways looking great.

Day 4 - Islander

15942473412_14b69bbdd9_o.png

This minifigure looks very interestering especially if LEGO will reintroduce the Islanders sub-theme.

Edited by legofanatic12