MaxGoof

January 2015 LEGO Store Calendar!

The January 2015 LEGO Store Calendar is now up!

Looks like we're getting three free promos in January: a Flower Cart, an AT-DP and a Mini Golf Course. All three look awesome!

The calendar doesn't say anything about the LEGO Chima or LEGO Star Wars 2015 sets being released in January, though--are we sure that they're not going to be pushed back until February or March? =/

The January 2015 LEGO Store Calendar is now up!

Looks like we're getting three free promos in January: a Flower Cart, an AT-DP and a Mini Golf Course. All three look awesome!

The calendar doesn't say anything about the LEGO Chima or LEGO Star Wars 2015 sets being released in January, though--are we sure that they're not going to be pushed back until February or March? =/

That Friends polybag is adorable! :wub:

Eh, I'm sure it will be released then. A retail catalog I have says the US release is indeed January, for both of those.

When they said the Friends polybag is available with any purchase of Friends products, does that mean one can simply buy a keychain and get it free? Or do you have to buy larger sets?

Flower cart is really neat. The mini SW set looks good, and I usually try to collect those, but this isn't a "must have." The flower cart looks simple enough, so I will either make a purchase to get it or try to reverse build it. Granted, I'll leave it unopened if I do get it so it's pointless :tongue: .

The mini golf course is cute. I may consider picking that up also.

The small print on each of the 3 freebies says 'may not be combined with any other offers'.... hmm....So would have to make 3 separate purchases perhaps? Eh,....

I think if say you got the Detective Office and then a Friends set, say the bike, you would be eligible to get both flower cart and the golf set. They have let me do that before, in any case, those two are pretty nice, I even like the little SW one. Nice month for freebies plus if you got the Calendar, you can redeem your coupon for a free minifigure.

January is going to be way more fun than this fall has been.

The flower cart there is probably the most exciting Lego Store promo since Martian Manhunter.

I'm pretty chuffed, actually. January is already chock full of 'need it' releases for me (my bank account is already cringing, hahaha), so the cart is just kind of gravy sauce on top. It'll look great in front the detective agency.

I must be missing something about this Flower Cart that makes it a big wow. It seems very similar to the Disney Princess Market stand and Friends ice cream cart we recently got as well. Is it the number of flowers on it?

This is great. I'll actually get the chance to go to a Lego store in January, so I'll get the flower cart and mini-golf set (and lots and lots of Pick-a-Brick cups!!!)