Sign in to follow this  
Tr0jinH0rse

BFTGM Entry - The Malevolent

Hi everyone, this is my first ever input into Eurobricks. I've been lurking for a while, and this contest made me decide to finally create an account.

This is the first thing I have ever built using CCBS. I bought a bulk lot off eBay last week, and having never used it before I must say I enjoy using it a lot more than I thought I would. I'm glad that Bionicle next year is using this system, I feel like it's definitelly a step in the positive direction. Not to say I don't love the old system, I still can't get enough of the originals.

Anyway, I digress. Here is my entry to the contest:

BFTGM Entry - The Malevolent

15918171012_c9b2c58582_c.jpg

BFTGM Entry - The Malevolent by Tr0jinH0rse, on Flickr

The Malevolent are a race native to the dark caves of Okoto, a violent and primitive species who wear the bones of their victims as armour and trophies. They wear a skull mask to frighten and intimidate their prey, and any who are foolhardy enough to challenge them. The villagers of Onu-Koto are wary of disturbing these beasts, as they don't want to end up as the next piece of armour on a Malevolent.

Also, here is a shot of how I imagine the Malevolent to look in the dim light of a cave:

15731513890_1bc9292788_c.jpg

BFTGM Entry - The Malevolent by Tr0jinH0rse, on Flickr

More photos here:

Thanks for looking! Good luck to everybody who entered the contest.