Infernum

Infernum's Anniversary CMF Series!

15915043131_c970cf4603_z.jpg

Here's my series! Hope you like them!

Individual pics:

Avalonia

dscn0089.jpg

Elven Queen

She governs her people magically. Even though you would think they would get tired of being ruled by the same person for all time...

dscn0090.jpg

Elf Traveler

He has no obligations, and no responsibilities! He just travels and does incredible CGI stunts!

dscn0092.jpg

Enlightened Orc

She's MAGIC!

15294758914_6d2c51c822_z.jpg

Lady Knight

The women in Avalonia are the only ones with any common sense! This heroine defends her hometown just as well as any man!

Mitgardia

15916998395_852b69d426_z.jpg

Norse Spirit

This undead spirit is said to have ripped off his famous beard and crated it into a hammer. He wanders the Mitgard for reasons only he knows...

dscn0096.jpg

Ambassador

An ambassador to the Jarl, her main job is to deal with the crazy clans.

dscn0097.jpg

Ranger

He's noble and cozy in his heavy jacket and thick beard!

dscn0099.jpg

Yeti Warrior

Yetis can fight too! And they will!

Kaliphlin

dscn0102.jpg

Captain of the Guard

She's always on the lookout for thieves!

15729545258_6d334d215a_z.jpg

Sand Orc

These orcs are bigger, stronger, and smarter than their mountain orc kin. They're dangerous and crafty, merchants beware!

dscn0105.jpg

Warrior-for-hire

He's scruffy and angry!

dscn0106.jpg

Desert Plunderer

This pirate makes his millions by stealing fair and square!

Nocturnus

dscn0108.jpg

Mountain Man

This mountain of a man can be dangerous, but he really just wants hair... He hates be bald! I mean, he has a massive beard, but where's his hair?!

15729702220_f93625101d_z.jpg

Exiled Dwarf

This dwarf is angry at whoever exiled him! Rumors have it that no one, not even him, knows who that is though...

dscn0110.jpg

Cyclops Warrior

This muscled up warrior has more power than just brute strength! Look into his magical eye and you'll turn to stone. Or was that Medusa... I don't know, but I wouldn't want to find out!

dscn0112.jpg

Drow Assassin

Watch out for her! This pale killer is always hunting down someone... Better hope it's not you!

Edited by Infernum

My favorite's probably the mountain man. If I can extend a potentially nitpicky criticism, Infernum, it's that you overuse the sword-through-cape. There's like three figs with that exact thing, so it takes away from the uniqueness of each.

Norse spirit is very nice! Actually all the figs are very nice, but Norse Spirit is my favorite!

Nice series Infernum, the Elf Traveler, Ranger, Warrior-for-Hire, and Desert Plunderer are my favorites :thumbup:

Some of the descriptions are quite funny as well! :wink:

Great series, Infernum!

It is hard to choose a favorite from so many great minifigures, but my favorite is the enlightened orc. Each component combines so well.

I also like the Mitgardian Ambassador, the Kaliphlin warrior-for-hire, the desert plunderer, and the renegade Drow.

Excellent group of figs, man, the Norse spirit and enlightened orc are particularly cool.

Really good! The Mitgardians are the best, especially the Norse Spirit.

Some epic warrior figs here!

I like the use of the jumper plate dress on the Elven Queen :thumbup: The ambassador and ranger are both sweet Mitgardian figs, and I like the mountain man and Cyclops warrior combos :classic:

What a great series of minifigures!

My favorite ones are the Avalonian and Mitgardian figures, especially the Norse Spirit and the Ranger are epic looking minifigs.

Very nice minifigures, I really like the Ranger, the Sand Orc, and the Warrior-For-Hire! :thumbup:

One of my favourite entreis so far! I´m in love with the Lady Knight! She looks so good!! But my favourite is the Norse Spirit! She looks so creepy!!