just2good

Minifigure Gift Set 2014 at Target

Several US Targets have these on the shelves now, but more may have them in the back. So ask when you visit a Target. It seems that they either arrived too late for the promotion or were not displayed for some reason. Crazy way to sell them. Price now is 15US per four fig cube. My favorites are the green ninja and superboy, on which a few claim to have found printing errors,

I ordered them from Target's website, but the Target I most frequent did not have them on display - but had a LOT of shelf tags advertising the special deal.

The fellow in front of me at Target last night was purchasing one so they must be on the shelves somewhere.

I hadn't seen them before but in the last few days have seen a few appear on shelves. My main target seems to squirrel away products like these which will suddenly appear out of nowhere when it seemed they never had any.

All gone in my area. The price is/was just too good even with the printing issue (which I was fortunate to avoid).

All gone in my area. The price is/was just too good even with the printing issue (which I was fortunate to avoid).

What is the printing issue?

What is the printing issue?

Some have been reporting cases of unaligned arms and logo on Superboy. I got the worst of the worst, though. He was missing parts of his face, and had no printing on the legs whatsoever.

Some have been reporting cases of unaligned arms and logo on Superboy. I got the worst of the worst, though. He was missing parts of his face, and had no printing on the legs whatsoever.

Oh, ok cool, thanks. I managed to some at my local Target. They weren't out on the sales floor, they were still in the stock room. I had them check the DPCI and it showed as in stock, but also listed as discontinued. They had 12 in all, so I only bought two. But maybe this gives others hope.

And that was actually the second Target I went to. The first Target was out, except for one which had Superboy removed. Thankfully the clerk was helpful and gave me the DPCI to find the 2 at the second store.

The Superboys in my two boxes both had printing on the legs, but my Park Rangers do not. Seems like they would shop at the same store for jeans( they are even the same color) : /

And the material for the Chima's cape is cheap. Is that the new material?