just2good

Minifigure Gift Set 2014 at Target

And the

They were used in the Ecto-1 I believe.

And the new AT-At, but this is the first place I've seen minifigs standing on them. Box says 30 pices, so I wonder who is on the other side(s)? No alternate images on the site.

Under details it says "Purchase Limit of 1". I tried to find it in stores around my area. They were all listed as either out of stock or not sold in that store. I tried with three other large cities in New York, and got the same results.

How many minifigures are in it? Four? (30 pieces seems too many for only 2). If so, what are the other two?

FREE Mini Figures set with $50 purchase of select LEGO

Receive a free LEGO Mini Figures Gift Set with a qualifying minimum purchase of $50 or more select LEGO City, Chima, Ninjago, or Super Heroes items.

The set can be purchased for $15 or a free gift with $50 purchase. Nice!

I'm guessing the other sides contain one figure each from City and Super Heroes.

My wife just pointed this out to me. It said city, super heroes, ninjago, and Chima...which super heroes figure I wonder

How long do these usually stay around? The earliest I could pick it up would be January.

Superboy confirmed!

My local Target (Sunnyvale, CA) had a Lego endcap with ~30 of them.

15731102027_179261d627_z.jpg

post-5547-0-79270200-1417379856_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pellaeon

Woah, Superboy!? SOLD! :wub_drool: Are the Chima fig and Ranger exclusive too? Not too familiar with those themes.

I wonder if these will all appear in future sets? They seem overly detailed for just a Target exclusive.

Woah, Superboy!? SOLD! :wub_drool: Are the Chima fig and Ranger exclusive too? Not too familiar with those themes.

I wonder if these will all appear in future sets? They seem overly detailed for just a Target exclusive.

Yep, all four figs are exclusive.

I bought two this afternoon: one for myself and one for my younger brother. I'm mostly interested in Lloyd DX. Might keep Lavertus as well, since I have some Chima sets and figs. But I might try and trade the others for figs I'm more interested in next time I go to a LEGO convention.

Yes the Green Ninja is exclusive. It is Lloyd in the second season DX outfit, which he never wore in the show (the green Ninja not showing up until later). That is awesome.

An employee had to get the box out of the back, he said he wa trying to find a place to put them so he just waited and kept them in the back. Ask the employees.