After a non-stop 22 hours of work, I proudly present my version of the full first Star Wars The Force Awakens teaser trailer in glorious LEGO.

4 hours to shoot more than 1500 frames of animation at 29.97 FPS. 3 hours to build the landscapes and ships/vehicles. Topped off with 15 hours to add the finishing touches that will blow your mind away!

Subscribe for new films. If you enjoyed this one you're certain to enjoy next month's film (An original film, 9 months in the making). Plus follow the DC/MARVEL crossover series that will continue to unfold over the next few months.

youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=legogalactus

Like and Follow the Facebook page for the latest updates!

https://www.facebook...lFeature?ref=hl

Thanks for watching!

Fantastic work! Now, get some sleep before you have a go at the international version ;)

Good job! (I still don't get the title, but that's the producers' fault)

Wow, 22 hours non-stop work? I hope you got lots of sleep and food after that! :laugh: Great job recreating the trailer! This is the most accurate one I've seen! I especially like the added VFX and color correction. Nice speeder too. Well done!

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Thank you guys for the kind compliments! :sweet:

I'm actually used to working long hours on my films but going without break did get a little erking after a while. :wacko: