Back with another MOC!

With the start of a new FIA WEC season just this weekend, I thought that it would be a great time to show you my latest and greatest MOC. It's an LMP1 racecar, It uses a 9 volt train motor for propulsion (rear wheel drive) and a servo for steering. I originally just built a drifting chassis but thought it needed a body.

So what do you guys think of it ?

Any one want instructions for the chassis? It drifts once you get some dust on it.

Your model can be built after watching that movie. It is simple and small, so it will not be a problem without instructions.

Well here we go my new MOC is completed, it is an extreme offroad car/truck.

SPECS:

- L motor for each of the four wheels

- Mechanically connected pendulum suspension

- tiltable body with a servo

- M motor for steering

- not much body work

- model turbochared V4 engine (with all the realistic tubing)

The pictures:

p1130828.jpg

p1130830.jpg

p1130831.jpg

p1130832.jpg

So as some of you might of seen me comment in the technic general discussion that I was wondering if anyone had ever made a lego 3 axis gimbal. I couldn't find any so I designed one myself in LDD. I had to do it in LDD because I don't own an EV3 nor three gyro sensors. It works by counter acting the motion of the gyro sensors with the motors. This design would be fit for a GoPro or another action cam.

800x600.jpg800x600.jpg

It was rendered with Bluerender, it's an LDD rendering software that was created by a fellow EB member. The camera would be attached on the grey section. The LDD file is can be downloaded here. I can make instructions if someone would like them.

I would be very great-full if someone would build.

Thanks,

(PLEASE BUILD IT :grin: )

It works by counter acting the motion of the gyro sensors with the motors. This design would be fit for a GoPro or another action cam.

The idea is nice but in actual reality I don't know how well it would work. I've spent many painful hours trying to work out how to use a blooming gyro sensor because they are so inaccurate they make you want to cry. So, if you do want to try or someone else to, good luck!

So a few weeks ago, I challenged myself to build the smallest possible car with 4 L motors. One day later, this popped out:

So what do you think of it? Do you want instructions?