Dubbadgrim

CCCXII - The Forestmen's Cunning Heist

A group of forestmen enlist a dwarven engineer to help them rob a keep, owned by the red king. But the 'merry band' eventually discover that nature can be just as formidable as the defences they tried so hard to avoid.

Built for the 'merry band' category.

15710152989_696d4fe62c_z.jpg

15895527252_775ceae0a9_z.jpg

15273919674_43ec57e25f.jpg

I'm a huge fan of the details in the cut-away, particularly under the road and in the wall, that is neat! On the whole a very cool entry, nice use of building techniques and composition. Also nice to see the classic minifigs in use!

I'm really feeling sorry for the poor guy losing all his coins down a crack, hate it when they're just out of reach!

I'm a fan of your work. This is the third great MOC I have seen from you in a very short time.

You have really worked out the art of telling a story in a single picture, a single MOC (while using expert building techniques!).

The tunnel is great and the landscape above is so nicely harmless.

I hope that our heroes will make their escape in time!

Very nice! Like the underground part! And all the figs look great! The building is also great! Nice work!

great scene, with a lot of details. The captures knight, the water from the river coming through the ceiling, the coins in the crack. Great job!

Thanks for feedback guys!

I'm a huge fan of the details in the cut-away, particularly under the road and in the wall, that is neat!

Thankyou, I believe it's a very powerful technique, depending on what you plan to show/tell with the moc. I think the only way to show more is to have portions folding out.

I'm a fan of your work. This is the third great MOC I have seen from you in a very short time.

You have really worked out the art of telling a story in a single picture, a single MOC (while using expert building techniques!).

The tunnel is great and the landscape above is so nicely harmless.

I hope that our heroes will make their escape in time!

Thankyou :) yes, I believe the less pics of a moc, the better. And about the landscape, I had a nice dark brown tree with pink flowers ready to put in, but it looked so awful in the classic setting I took it out immediately haha.

Brilliant story and very good execution. It is like a little comic in one picture. That is great. One of the best MOCs I ever saw.

Very nice. The MOC does a great job telling the story and I enjoyed the funny parts.

I love the use of the classic figures and the details like the cracks in the rock. The story is wonderful and the cutaway reveals so many secrets. Great job.

Very nice indeed. This is the semi-modern version of a Classic Castle MOC. Real classy with the placement of the Lion Knights fortress with the Forestmen pulling a fast heist. Can't believe on how they enlist the Dwarves technology of tunneling.