SirBlake

Latest CMF series impact on Historic themes

Today some sort of Orc/Troll minifigure leaked

Apparently it's from CMF Series 24

Just saw that...very interesting, I like the head. Will definitely grab a few if its real, and wouldn't surprise me if DnD is on the horizon maybe? Lets hope he has a counterpart good guy knight in the series also!

Somewhat related, does anyone know if there are any olive green large figs (hulk etc) with removeable heads? This head would look great on one of those.

Edited by woodford86

4 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Awesome! I think it looks great. Thanks for the heads up!

19 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Hello,

I can't see anything anywhere from the usual places...

Can you help me please ?

38 minutes ago, Khargeust said:

Hello,

I can't see anything anywhere from the usual places...

Can you help me please ?

Lego leaks on IG

I don't have IG but someone shared a picture with me in PM.

I find it would be a great addition to the Castle universe. I would definitely pick a few ones.

2 hours ago, Khargeust said:

I don't have IG but someone shared a picture with me in PM.

I find it would be a great addition to the Castle universe. I would definitely pick a few ones.

Lego leaks is the only reason I got Instagram. It was worth it.

1 hour ago, Sir Dano said:

I can't get it to show more than 9 images from the legoleaks tag anymore, it's odd.

You can see more than 9 if you use the app on a phone or tablet but it's full of ads & totally unrelated posts just like facebook.  I still haven't quite figured out the best way to find things with the app, took me forever to find the search option and my favorites feed is full of "suggestions" for me to "follow".

Edited by karrit

1 hour ago, CallMeCarbiz said:

While not perfect, https://www.picuki.com does a pretty good job of letting you browse instagram while not having an account.

I'm one of the few people left on the planet who refuses to buy a smart phone or tablet but this works, thanks!

Which lego leaks account are they on? As there are so many copycat ones on there.

58 minutes ago, MAB said:

Which lego leaks account are they on? As there are so many copycat ones on there.

I've had good luck with #legoleaks2022

The regular legoleaks hashtag is full of kids posting anime, Fortnight memes and their MOCs and stuff, but the year-specific hashtag seems to avoid that clutter.

The fig with the Chima legs is the one ya'll be talking about? I think it's fake because somebody used the Chima legs (doubt Lego would reuse a Chima print for a new CMF). A new orc/troll type fig would be neat though.

Edited by Dutch Thriceman

1 hour ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

The fig with the Chima legs is the one ya'll be talking about? I think it's fake because somebody used the Chima legs (doubt Lego would reuse a Chima print for a new CMF). A new orc/troll type fig would be neat though.

Those are not Chima legs

You can check it on Bricklink. They dont match with any of the Chima legs released for the Crocodile faction

I thought that at first too, but the legs on the troll have a different loincloth pattern and are missing the scales pattern above the knees that all the chima ones have.

It seems clear at this point that those aren't Chima legs, but it does seem that they're close enough that some Chima parts could be used to customize an army of these guys. :pir-huzzah1:

The head is certainly interesting. It looks like a separate neck mounted piece like a normal beard or scarf/bandana/mask that a regular head slots into.

Really hoping that we might get another fantasy/castle heavy series this time around like series 13. That orc looks great and could definitely fit with the series 13 goblin or the fantasy era stuff.

A new better pic of the Ogre/Troll/Orc leaked

It has a mouth printed even though it has a molded mouth/jaw piece, so you can chose how to display it

40 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

A new better pic of the Ogre/Troll/Orc leaked

It has a mouth printed even though it has a molded mouth/jaw piece, so you can chose how to display it

Well that’s good news. It’s fun that this one leaked early. Can’t wait to see what else might be mixed in there. 

I would love to see another minifigure in the same vein as the series 23 knight. I basically want the exact same thing of another faction. Imagine if they gave us something like the knight from Black Monarch's Ghost. I love the fact you can separate the torso and the breastplate to make two different knights of the same faction, and it even includes two swords. The minifigure from Black Monarch's Ghost was essentially the same thing. I remember wondering as a kid why he had armor underneath his armor. :pir-laugh: We could do some real army building if they keep giving us things like this.

10 minutes ago, jodawill said:

I would love to see another minifigure in the same vein as the series 23 knight. I basically want the exact same thing of another faction. Imagine if they gave us something like the knight from Black Monarch's Ghost. I love the fact you can separate the torso and the breastplate to make two different knights of the same faction, and it even includes two swords. The minifigure from Black Monarch's Ghost was essentially the same thing. I remember wondering as a kid why he had armor underneath his armor. :pir-laugh: We could do some real army building if they keep giving us things like this.

They have done different factions a number of times already, for example .... The last of the these three has a decent printed torso can be used as a separate torso.

col07-14.pngcol09-4.pngcol19-3.png

35 minutes ago, MAB said:

They have done different factions a number of times already, for example .... The last of the these three has a decent printed torso can be used as a separate torso.

True, but I guess the difference this time is that the new one actually appeals to me, especially being an established faction. I have some of those black knights, and they're pretty lame. Judging by the Bricklink price, I'd guess I'm not alone in that opinion. The white knight is too much gray for me. The fright knight is ok, but it wouldn't fit into anything I build personally.

I'd love to see old factions return through the CMF series in this way. Imagine them bringing back Dragon Masters through a CMF minifigure that can be split into two knights. That would be pretty cool. Not as cool as a real set, but it would be a great substitute.

Edit: Actually, the black and white knights both had generic torsos. They were also released a pretty long time ago. So hopefully we see some more in upcoming series.

Edited by jodawill

I also think they could print some more money by making supporting minifigs for the new revitalized factions. New archers for the Black Falcons/Lions in the new style would be huge.