- Toolbox

- Different system On/Off Power Pack

Some pics:

Full Tilt

2ngddnk.jpg

Side View

2vd2pti.jpg

I hope You like it!!!

Thanks again for your priceless support!

Youtube Video:

Building instructions are Work in Progress

Edited by MrTekneex

Great work. IMO way better than the original B model. I really like the sliding bed and the interior is wayyy better than the A model

Edited by Rishab N

That is a very good C model. :classic:

You added lots of great functions and the styling is good too.

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

Looks like 8109's bigger bro. Looks and functions great, should be an offical C model.

EDIT, do you have 4 wheels left? You could build a small vehicle to tow with spare parts if there are enough OFC.

Edited by Zblj

I would recomend using the four left over wheels to make the rearaxle double wheeled, would look more realistic.

This is a flaw in the designes made by TLG.

The rest looks awesome!!!

Looking forward to the instructions!!!

Wow, well deserved the positive feedback, here You get mine too!! :thumbup: :classic:

Looking forward the instructions!

Awesome model and so functional! :thumbup: Pity, it's too big for C-model Contest...

Marvellous build. Its looks are spot on and the functions are just brilliant.

Very well done :thumbup:

Great stuff - looking forward to the instructions!

Rishab, intrigued that you don't like the B model - I thought it was really interesting. Each to their own I guess :)

you have awesome and astonishing C-modelling skills! seems almost as good as your 8258 C-model... probably i will buy your nstructions again...

Thank you very much guys!!!

I begin to create building instructions tomorrow, I hope to end the work within Christmas!

Looks like 8109's bigger bro. Looks and functions great, should be an offical C model.

EDIT, do you have 4 wheels left? You could build a small vehicle to tow with spare parts if there are enough OFC.

Thank you!!!

Yes! I think is a good idea but... I thought initially with the spare parts to build a little car, but there aren't enough beams to build the chassis and the bodywork :(

Even if I used many gears there are many left. :laugh:

I would recomend using the four left over wheels to make the rearaxle double wheeled, would look more realistic.

This is a flaw in the designes made by TLG.

The rest looks awesome!!!

Looking forward to the instructions!!!

Thank you, and Nice suggest ! But If i put the 4 wheels they lean out too much from the bodywork, and try to bring them closer it's impossible because the sliding guide of the bed are just behind :( Edited by MrTekneex

you have awesome and astonishing C-modelling skills! seems almost as good as your 8258 C-model... probably i will buy your nstructions again...

Thank you Kumbbl, I hope you enjoy 42009 BI too!

Wow, nice C models and yes, i have to agree that this is way better than the B model of the set. Really like the looks of the cab, what sort of truck did you have in mind when you designed it ?

I've almost finished building my own c-model of the same set and hope to introduce it here soon. But your model, despite being of different type of vehicle, just better in every way of comparison. So much functionality and great look. Excellent work.

That's a great heavy duty flatbed. Would love to see the rear axle as a steering axle. Great job, it looks great and look forward to instructions.

H :thumbup:

Wow, nice C models and yes, i have to agree that this is way better than the B model of the set. Really like the looks of the cab, what sort of truck did you have in mind when you designed it ?

Thank you!

About the inspiration, do you mean only the cab or the whole truck?

About the double wheels on the rear axles, shame they would not fit, maybe you will find s solution in the future.

I am a trucker myself and love realism in the models, that is why I did not build my 8258 cranetruck intil I got the parts to modify it to double wheels on the rear axles.

So I will wait until there is an double wheeled mod.

Otherwise it's a beauty!!!

Very nice truck, lots of functions and beautiful design. I'd very much build this rather than the B model.