Of the towns and villages surrounding castle Anrarr FaraTown is by far the greatest. Built over a river the town has one of the best fresh water supplies in Kaliphlin.

15848518792_b520564123_c.jpg

15823321376_827336511a_c.jpg

15663381647_4a18e54fa0_c.jpg

15663134269_32ebcb78d1_c.jpg

15226871204_997724bb80_c.jpg

15823328636_1392b5ba1d_c.jpg

15848524712_27cbd209d2_c.jpg

I really like this build! The color combinations, small cannal and the plants really add up to a realistic and awesome scene.

Nice extension to your earlier build, BrickCurve!

The canal looks better each time I see it, especially with a town section behind it. The tiling on the ground looks nice, as does the border around the MOC. That is a nice building and market stand.

Brick on, BrickCurve!

Very nice waterside build, I like how the town is protected from flooding by that small wall :classic:

Is the water at the front a river or a lake/the sea? (I'm not familiar with where this town is located, sorry!)

Great scene BrickCurve, the waterfront area and retaining wall look awesome. A very lively scene too. Overall, a nicely put together and colorful build!

One quick point involving your photography, if possible you should try to increase the aperture of your camera when taking photos, that way you'll end up getting some sharper images with more of the build in focus.

A lovely little scene for sure! Nice to see the water running under the wall and city! The pics are a bit grainy though?