Hello Guys!

I think it is time for me to present my latest Agricultural MOC;

The New Holland T8.420 Tractor

wp_20140806_001.jpg

It is remote controlled by IR, with 4 functions. Drive, steer, lift/lower the rear liftarms, and a pneumatic valve.

wp_20140806_002.jpg

It has all wheel drive, with a middle differential, and differentials in both front and rear axles. It is driven by a XL motor.

The front axle is with suspension, and the steering is powered by a servomotor.

wp_20140806_008.jpg

It has PTO shaft in the rear, that can be enabled manually.

The Liftarms rear are powered by an M-motor, and can swing sideways like in real life.

wp_20140806_005.jpg

It has a pneumatic pump, and airtank, and it is possible to attach up to three external pneumatic Circuits, and the fourth outlet is permantly used for the front lift.

wp_20140806_006.jpg

Under the Hood there is a 6 cylinder engine, with 419 HP, and of course a fan.

You an see more pics at http://upload.bricks...ry.cgi?f=549840

Edited by BondemandClausen

Superbe! I'm in love with it! I have a question bytheway: As you have 3 more outlets why not try to find a space for an M motor and controll them?

In the pics I couldn't see it....is there an axle for the front attachements? to power them I mean....

Anyway...great!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wow, this blue boy looks really great, it is really rare to see a blue MOC. It looks really well pack. I too would really like to se some video, or at least more photos. Congratulations.

Best regards!

Fantastic tractor,I have added it to the HOF. :thumbup:

Please can you resize your images the max size is 800x600.

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

Wow, this blue boy looks really great, it is really rare to see a blue MOC. It looks really well pack. I too would really like to se some video, or at least more photos. Congratulations.

Best regards!

Well ... blue is the official/actual color of NewHolland tactors ... unlike green by a competitor of ours.

Edited by DrJB

Well ... blue is the official/actual color of NewHolland tactors ... unlike green by a competitor of ours.

Heh, I am well aware of the New Holland brand color, my kids are nuts about tractors and we have to watch tractor videos on yt all the time and they're screaming the brands names just by seelng the colour scheme of the vehicles.

What I ment to compliment about blue is that is really rare ocasion to see such perfect studless moc in it.

Heh, I am well aware of the New Holland brand color, my kids are nuts about tractors and we have to watch tractor videos on yt all the time and they're screaming the brands names just by seelng the colour scheme of the vehicles.

What I ment to compliment about blue is that is really rare ocasion to see such perfect studless moc in it.

I agree fully, and I never intended to 'lecture' ... it's just that I work on those machines for a living, and it's good to see such MOCs portrayed now n then

Thanks for your kind remarks Guys.

I will return shortly with replies to all your questions, and more pics, when they have been approved by brickshelf.

Edited by BondemandClausen

Hello BondemandClausen,

Sorry to bump this topic, but when are you going to answer those questions????

Edited by Dafgek81