Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and I'm truely a LEGO fan:) Here is one of my recent work based on Marvel Super Heroes theme, and hope you guys enjoy it!

For more details, please check the link below. If you like the model, please give your support. Thanks a lot!

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/85922

1672784-o_196pueuidg171789kcckcmp9p-full.jpg

1672772-o_196pucnqd1if19ql4751t5s8vib-full.jpg

1672778-o_196pudpnv3qkkku1v19btpoo8f-full.jpg

1672787-o_196pudpnv18qd173fkc71cg21epdh-full.jpg

1672790-o_196pue6tr1mpdp1qug1vvleobi-full.jpg

1672808-o_196pue9rssin1mu369a96gk4so-full.jpg

THE STORY

The project features the scene from the movie Captain America: The First Avenger. Red Skull is escaping in his flying-wing with the cosmic cube, and Captain America is chasing him, but he is losing his target. Thanks to Peggy Carter and Colonel Chester Phillips, who come with Red Skull's roadster for help! After kissing Peggy goodbye, the mighty Captain jumps onto the aircraft from the roadster and saves the day!

THE FLYING-WING

The flying-wing is built mainly with dark grey, light grey, black and some dark red bricks. The front cockpit can open and fit one minifig, probably Red Skull himself. The back cockpit can also open, where Red Skull place the cosmic cube.

THE ROADSTER

The roadster is built with black and dark red bricks, and can fit two minifigures comfortably. Peggy and Colonel Chester Phillips are driving the luxurious car, although it is Red Skull's ride. For more details of the roadster, please refer to this link (including the car model from real bricks):

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/83538/updates

THE MINIFIGS

This project includes four minifigs: Captain America, Red Skull, Peggy Carter and Colonel Chester Phillips. As for the accessories: Captain America is holding his shield; Red Skull has a big gun in one hand and the cosmic cube in the other; Peggy and the Colonel are both holding a pistol. All four minifigs have custom decals on their heads and torsos.

This is a great idea. The aircraft looks so realistic, and the car is beautiful. I like how you even added the flick missiles as that is sure to be something that TLG would do.

You should put the project link in your signature, though. Don't be too upset because someone might say something to you about the Ideas plug in this thread. This is a really nice model regardless, and I also hope you get there. TLG dosn't tend to approve of ideas on current licenses, unfortunately.

This is a great idea. The aircraft looks so realistic, and the car is beautiful. I like how you even added the flick missiles as that is sure to be something that TLG would do.

You should put the project link in your signature, though. Don't be too upset because someone might say something to you about the Ideas plug in this thread. This is a really nice model regardless, and I also hope you get there. TLG dosn't tend to approve of ideas on current licenses, unfortunately.

Thanks a lot! I've done with my signature:)

wow this is awesome! as a moc it could be bigger but as a lego set this is perfect! you gained a supporter. :wink: do you plan to actually build this? i would love to see it in actual bricks!

Edited by Commissioner Gordon

This is such an awesome work! Even if Lego wouldn't accept it because of the ongoing license, I hope it'd make a good inspiration for them.

Awesome use of the big wing pieces! And that car looks great aswell. You got my support.

Thank you for your support!

wow this is awesome! as a moc it could be bigger but as a lego set this is perfect! you gained a supporter. :wink: do you plan to actually build this? i would love to see it in actual bricks!

Yeah! I have built the car. Chech this link: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/83538/updates

As for the aircraft, maybe still needs some time and preparation.

Thanks a lot for your support!

I have voted for this on the Ideas page.

Many thanx!!

That's a cool project - i looks great :classic: .

I have voted for this on ideas immediately after I saw it.

wow that car looks great! i like it better without flick-fires.

yeah! I made one with real bricks:)

1656288-05_-thumbnail.jpg

1656285-04_-thumbnail.jpg

That's a cool project - i looks great :classic: .

I have voted for this on ideas immediately after I saw it.

Thanx a lot for your support!

First of all this is a great MOC. I'm not overly keen for licensed entries into Ideas but that's not to say I won't support them when it's a set that I'll happily pick up... and this is one of those sets.

Whether it's the 2 seat or the single seat version of the car it doesn't really matter as the overall look is fantastic.

Really nicely done! Supported!

First of all this is a great MOC. I'm not overly keen for licensed entries into Ideas but that's not to say I won't support them when it's a set that I'll happily pick up... and this is one of those sets.

Whether it's the 2 seat or the single seat version of the car it doesn't really matter as the overall look is fantastic.

Really nicely done! Supported!

Thanks a lot for your support!

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/85922/updates

The project was featured on BrickUltra.com: LEGO Ideas of the Week! http://brickultra.com/lego-ideas-of-the-week-red-skulls-flying-wing-chase/

Also, it was posted by www.brickheroes.com! http://www.brickheroes.com/2014/11/vu-sur-lego-ideas-red-skulls-flying-wing-chase/

I have made one more rendering image of this project, showing Captain America and the flying-wing are about to crash into the icy seawater with the cosmic cube.

Please support the project if you like it. Once it gets 10,000 supporters, the project may become a real LEGO set in stores!

Thanks a lot:)

15750136838_00f9d096a6_b_d.jpg

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/85922/updates

Awesome set. I'm a little tired of planes in the Superheroes theme, but this is different enough that it overcomes my burnout, and that CAR! I want at least two -- one to match the six wheeled version from the movie and one with four wheels to drop into a city scene.