minjiet

MOC: Surf & Dive shop

Love the facade and the collage of window frames sort of look. I don't know if there's a specific name for that style, but it looks great on a surf shop! :classic:

Wow...excellent concept and execution. The detail to your elevations is excellent and I love the 'lit-up' shot you have on your flick account.

It looks fantastic! Lovely facade and plenty of good interior detailing.

I'm chuckling to myself over the idea of minifigs trying to get a surfboard out through the revolving door though!

It looks fantastic! Lovely facade and plenty of good interior detailing.

I'm chuckling to myself over the idea of minifigs trying to get a surfboard out through the revolving door though!

That u reminded me...haha, how the hell they gonna take the surfboard out from the door.

This is great! I like the way that the upper windows have been framed and also how the tiles draw the eye to the entrance, but my favourite detail is the interior display with the surfer.

9198929916_b0540e73a9_o.png

I'm both a diver that a wind surfer so I can appreciate not only the aesthetic magnificence of that building but also the beautiful details of the two shops! :wub:

I love the corner with the dummyi surfing inside the wave curl, and I like the floor of the diving shop with the wind rose ...now it's vacation time! :grin:

It looks like the gran Emporium in a way, it's very nice. The interior has many details.

Does it have actual lights?

Yes, I used the light from brick stuff...easy to attach.

Wow, amazing MOC. Very creative. I love the clothes racks, the 3d poster with the wave, and the compass tiles give it really a nice touch, like some kind of outdoor store.

cool shop you have made minjiet! Really like seeing it lit up too!

And nice colour scheme also

Edited by scottwb2010

your interior details are amazing! :laugh: it could easily be mistaken for a real store! :grin: The design is so modern I love it!! :grin_wub: