Sign in to follow this  
Krikkit

[MOC] Falcon - Movie Version

So, a lot of the Avengers character that were released were movie accurate. Fair enough since that movie has put enough capital into Marvel to keep them going for a few years.

But when they started releasing the other characters, they were Cartoon accurate. Again fine, so I split my Avenger mini figs into two groups, Movie and Comic.

This is a custom Movie Falcon. I used the Knock off Hawk Eye that you can buy on Ebay for about $3, then replaced his arms with black arms. Fitted a black 1x1 stud bib and a Travis block and then added a pair of Lego wings from the Chima line, finally finished with a Red translucent wedge for the rocket burn.

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t31.0-8/1040422_10153286783167656_7833682590755516325_o.jpg

Edited by LuxorV
Image too big. Turned into link.

You could use the dark blue wings from the Pharoah Quest but I would have liked it more if you hadn't used the knock-off Lego torso, I mean it is a custom anyway, you can find something else.

Sorry to revive an old thread.

I just saw Winter Soldier for the first time last night; I already had the official Winter Solider figures, but after seeing the movie I would like to make a movie version of Falcon as well (another what-the-heck why didn't TLG make one moment).

The Pharaoh's Quest wings are absolutely awesome, IMO, but completely the wrong color.

Wondering what wings those are in the OP.

Thanks. They don't really have the right colors though, do they.

Wonder if it's time to paint. Not something I really like doing.

Fred67, if you do paint, I highly recommend that if you do paint, you paint these trans-red wings.

Falcon has translucent panels in the center of his wings, and while you can paint any color on top of trans-red, you can't paint trans-red on black, grey or dark blue.

Thanks for the advice. Superheroes are kind of a side hobby.... I really don't even know why I started, but I ended up with a few and started a display... now I have three display cases with figures. I only just saw Winter Soldier, and while I recently did a trade for the Winter Soldier, I didn't even know about Falcon. Knowing there was no figure for him, I started looking around at what others were doing. I even built a wanted list at bricklink for various heads and torsos....

But now I see there are Civil War sets coming next spring, and in the Marvel 2016 thread, they say there will be Falcon (as well as others... I still don't have Black Widow). So I think I'm going to go with that.