Part 11: Mysterious Death

Part 12: Dark Meetings

Part 13: Warm Yourself

Part 14.1: Sisterly Visit

Part 14.2: Proud Farmer

Part 14.3: Mitgardian Household

Part 15: Another Mysterious Death

Part 16.1: The Council Meeting

Part 16.2: Meeting with Wyndor (made by Glorfindel)

Part 16.3: Feud in Teridyan

Part 16.4: Great Elk Longhouse (made by Glorfindel)

Part 16.5: Traveling Partners

Part 16.6: Mitgardian Throne Room (made by Glorfindel)

Part 17: The Cemetery

Part 18: Home

Part 19: Crowded Market Mayhem

Part 20: Shooting Straight

Part 21: Returning

Part 22: Keeping Out or Keeping In

After going home to see Valanice, Wyndor ventured out to see Pjeter. He was told that Pjeter was waiting for him at the One Winged Angel a local pub.

15622170389_91bbe282d2_c.jpg

Wyndor walked in and sat down at the table.

“Welcome home Wyndor” Pjeter said. “I trust your journey with Glorfindel was fruitful.”

15638337448_217472a64c_z_d.jpg

“It was,” Wyndor started, “I was able to get a feel for how the rest of Mitgardia is reacting to the current unrest in Historica. Things are not looking good for Mitgardia my friend. There is a lack of trust that is present across all of Mitgardia. The clansmen don’t trust the townsfolk. The townsfolk don’t trust the current leaders to make the right choices to keep them safe. The dwarves don’t trust the elves. And no one trusts anyone from another guild.”

“Well, what do you recommend to help Dalig Ulv stay free from this cloud of mistrust?” Pjeter asked.

“To begin with, we must find out who is behind all these attacks in our city. The people here will not be able to trust each other if they are always looking for a hidden dagger in their neighbors hand. We also need to foster more trust amongst the council members and city leaders” Wyndor said.

“I see you’ve changed your tunic color,” Pjeter said. “Hopefully that will help Lief mistrust you less!”

15638574857_7ec0b46072_z_d.jpg

“Yes, Lief is a troublesome one right now. I fear that he does not share our same concerns for the city” answered Wyndor. “But more troublesome is this attack in the market I heard about.”

“I trust Valanice has already given you a full account of the attack?” asked Pjeter.

“Yes, and of the mysterious defendants” Wyndor answered.

“I’ve since learned more about them” replied Pjeter. “It is confirmed that they were all members of the Blue Wolves. They continue to be present at every attack of the dwarves. But this time, either they arrived too late to kill the dwarf themselves, or they were after something different.”

“Natolyth also told me that Edea was present” said Wyndor. “If she is here, then nothing is as simple as it seems.”

15823737355_9906224b2a_z_d.jpg

Just then a messenger came up to Pjeter.

“Sir, we’ve captured one of the Blue Wolves!” he said.

Wyndor and Pjeter exchanged glances.

“We might be about to get the answers we desire” said Pjeter. “Please, lead us to him.”

15622276138_22742525e0_z_d.jpg

15187734984_9c79daa157_z_d.jpg

15622531867_eb76b73a83_z_d.jpg

15622875150_0419afa81d_z_d.jpg

OoC: And with that I finish all of the Phase II builds!

Nice tavern, MKJ!

The building looks nice from the outside and the inside. I like the general activity. That chandelier and the holding bar is a nice idea. My favorite detail is the stove with bent chimney pipe. The variation in the minifigures is great as well for this tavern. Congratulations on completing all Phase II builds!

Brick on, MKJ!

Nice phase II build, MKJoshA, I particularly like the stove and chandelier :wink:

It is cool that it can attach it to you wall build as well :thumbup: My main criticism would be with the snow on the roof - it is a bit to repetitive for my taste.

I´m looking forward to seeing where you take the story! :classic:

Very good interior! The rods holding the roof and chandelier are a neat design, I've always used plates for stuff like that :thumbup: . weet stove too, and another interesting addition to your ongoing storyline. The snow on the roof does look a tad to regular, some white tiles or plates in addition to the curved slopes would help with that :classic:

S

Nice tavern, MKJ!

The building looks nice from the outside and the inside. I like the general activity. That chandelier and the holding bar is a nice idea. My favorite detail is the stove with bent chimney pipe. The variation in the minifigures is great as well for this tavern. Congratulations on completing all Phase II builds!

Brick on, MKJ!

I really like the furniture in there! Great work MK.

As I said in the AoM wall, nice Inn! Like the interior a lot!

Well done, I love that interior! :)

That stoves is great, nice build!

Love all the great interior details, like the chandelier, stove, and bar.

Thanks guys! I'm glad you like all the details, I had fun designing it all!

Nice phase II build, MKJoshA, I particularly like the stove and chandelier :wink:

It is cool that it can attach it to you wall build as well :thumbup: My main criticism would be with the snow on the roof - it is a bit to repetitive for my taste.

I´m looking forward to seeing where you take the story! :classic:

Very good interior! The rods holding the roof and chandelier are a neat design, I've always used plates for stuff like that :thumbup: .weet stove too, and another interesting addition to your ongoing storyline. The snow on the roof does look a tad to regular, some white tiles or plates in addition to the curved slopes would help with that :classic:

S

My wife will be glad to know that she wasn't alone in her criticism of the snow. I should have listened to her :blush:

Another cool build, the interior in particular is great (especially that stove!). Keep it coming man!

Cool inn, there are a lot of neat details in this build but i have to say that that stove is fantastic!!! I really love its design! :classic: