Sign in to follow this  
Chro

Toriaze

"The wild guardian of Bo-Rela. Built by the Great Beings, similar to Umbra, with the task of defending a power node which lay beneath the jungles, unbeknownst to its inhabitants. Toriaze possesses a mysterious kinetic power which imbues his physical attacks with ridiculous force and speed, the activation of which is signified by a glow deep within the core of his body."

15093832503_01387a1ee5.jpg

15714752402_af4f833546_m.jpg 15093827883_aa8c0700cc_m.jpg 15713185965_9403be2d62_m.jpg 15093819683_7048f95b6e_m.jpg

15711300211_1d8a97d35c_n.jpg

imgur gallery (more photos)

flickr gallery (higher quality)

This is Toriaze.

Fun build, I've gotta say. As it progressed, I didn't like the direction the build had taken, but was able to get it back on track and found something that I liked, which is the finished product you see before you.

First time in a long time I've built a figure in lime, and first time I've ever integrated a Lego light brick into a MOC's torso. I personally am satisfied with the result.

Toriaze is, among other things, my entry into the November BZPower flickr contest.

Feedback is appreciated.

Love the proportions and shaping. He looks almost knightly, but without bulky and overbearing armor. (My favorite part is the upper torso, it looks so natural). The light-up integration is less of the icing on the cake and more like a wicked awesome birthday candle on the cake.

I think it's one of your best MOCs. I really like the lower legs and the feet. The head is a great design too.

Love the proportions and shaping. He looks almost knightly, but without bulky and overbearing armor. (My favorite part is the upper torso, it looks so natural). The light-up integration is less of the icing on the cake and more like a wicked awesome birthday candle on the cake.

Thank you!

Amazing! This is easily the best action figure MOC I have seen :grin:!

It is well detailed and I love the light up feature

Thanks!

I think it's one of your best MOCs. I really like the lower legs and the feet. The head is a great design too.

Thank you!

A good build with nice flow, but not my favorite from you to be honest. Don't get me wrong, it's still a great build, but I think the color scheme is kinda throwing me off. I think the orange throws it off, especially since you have both trans orange and normal orange. Anyway, good work! Gotta get my 3 entries posted!

Absolutely awesome! The legs and feet are easily the best part, at least in my opinion. I'm not a big fan of the horns, but that's just personal preference. :P

A good build with nice flow, but not my favorite from you to be honest. Don't get me wrong, it's still a great build, but I think the color scheme is kinda throwing me off. I think the orange throws it off, especially since you have both trans orange and normal orange. Anyway, good work! Gotta get my 3 entries posted!

Thanks! I would agree, I don't think this is my best. I am curious as to why you think it doesn't work if I use both keetorange and transparent dark orange (not official color names, w/e).

A very well crafted moc. Use of CCBS bones it top notch.

Thanks man!

Your best moc and one of the best action figure mocs I've seen.

Thank you!

Absolutely awesome! The legs and feet are easily the best part, at least in my opinion. I'm not a big fan of the horns, but that's just personal preference. :P

Thanks! I wasn't sure whether I wanted to use those, but decided to stick with 'em, because I liked how the thin, organic-looking spikes contrasted with the rest of the MOC, which was kind of solid, mechanical-looking.

Really interesting head and torso design. As it said bjj8383, the head looks delicate, but I love all these details. Arms and legs are nice, especially calves and knees with all that bright green armor. And feet... these are good and looks pretty good, but I think they don't fit to the rest of the MOC. However, good MOC, good, but simply colour scheme and nice design.

-H.unter

Edited by Hunter1

Impressively delicate head work.

Thank you!

Really interesting head and torso design. As it said bjj8383, the head looks delicate, but I love all these details. Arms and legs are nice, especially calves and knees with all that bright green armor. And feet... these are good and looks pretty good, but I think they don't fit to the rest of the MOC. However, good MOC, good, but simply colour scheme and nice design.

-H.unter

Thanks! I understand the complaint with the feet, I probably should've made then thinner and more armored.