Sign in to follow this  
IenjoyLego89

Ch. III Cat A. Men: Spying

Upon finding out the secret location of a cave the dwarves had hidden from the outside world, Edward von Graystar and Sir Gareth sent their best spies to infiltrate the cave and find out as much information as they can.

In the darkest depth of the cave one such spy found a stockpile of weapons amassed for the war against the elves.

15446185527_80b1631eb1.jpg

15445558509_910f759312.jpg

15629547371_5e3ec27980.jpg

This is the second part of a collab story with Sir Gareth and myself :classic:

The goal was to show men spying on dwarves on a 16x16 base with minimal overhang.

I'm quite proud of this build as this is the first time I've use snot rock work, but seeing as this is for a challenge I've decided to push myself to see what I can achieve :classic:

All C&C welcome and all the best to everyone participating in the challenge! :classic:

Edited by IenjoyLego89

Great work with the rocks and balance of color. It imitates a lighting technique.

Great rock work, and great figs! Nice work!

Thanks LV :classic:

Great work with the rocks and balance of color. It imitates a lighting technique.

Cheers mccoyed :classic:

Nice build, lenjoyLego!

I also like the rockwork. The pile of weapons and treasure works great for this build. The torch in the alcove on the wall is a neat touch.

Is that spy in a small body of water?

Brick on, lenjoyLego!

Very nice build, the rocks look great! And nice stockpile of dwarven gear!

Thanks Hammerhand :) I practically used every weapon I owned :)

Lovely rockwork my friend! There are so many items packed in there... I really like it!

Very nice build, especially the way the shadow hides the spy. You have reasons to be proud.

Thanks Black Orchid :) and welcome to Eurobricks :)

Very good rockwork and I like the chock full feeling of the cave :thumbup: The yellow arms look neat on the figs too :classic:

Great scene man! I particularly like the rockwork and the way it hangs over the build, gives the scene some nice depth and dimension. The weapons and other decor look great too, especially the way everything is crammed in there just like a real cave-cache would probably be. The photo with the dwarves huddled around the table looks nice too. Good work!