Hinckley

Whack-a-Fig Contest

So now ApophisV has brought us the first "sigfig whacking with another sigfig"-entry.. wonder when we'll see the first "whacking with another sigfig whacking with yet another sigfig" entry :-P (not to mention how many sigfigs we'll see in one entry, I think that could get.. interesting ;-) )

What a neat contest! My avatar is usually a *vader* , but don't be confused, that's just to show I love Star Wars lego. This is my sig fig. Whack me if you dare (or if you can find the right bricks)! My contest entry will come later.

729866399_51390f466c_o.jpg

Hmmm, I might change my avatar to my sif fig for the duration of the contest so people know who they're whacking...

You look familiar, I think I've seen you around before.

Fazoom02.jpg

hey actually you know that first suggestion really was quite dumb. Anyway Hinkley i have some buisness i need to take care of could you email me a copy of a decal of that custom torso? I really want to enter and i think its obvious who i would be whacking. >:-)

Also anybody fell free to whack me.

Edited by john cleese

could you email me a copy of a decal of that custom torso?

You mean this custom torso?

MaidenTanTorso.jpg

oh it was in the library all along... *slaps forhead* :-$ yep thats the one.

Yes I think it is rather obvious who you want to whack and I would appreciate you getting her permission first. This contest is about fun not about weird little agendas. If she doesn't give it to you, no whacky izzy...capiche? |-/

Thanks. :-) *y*

John Cleese:

I thought I made it clear earlier in this thread that you are NOT to carry a personal agenda against any member from thread to thread, or to act out against someone on the board. You're really looking for a fast visit to the chamber, aren't you? >:-(

And just to reinforce, NEITHER you NOR izzy is allowed to carry an agenda, and if EITHER of you do it, you'll be punished in the same way.

Great idea for a contest :-D

The entries so far are very funny and nicely done *y*

Hmm I am still thinking for the right setting for my entry

Such a great prize!!(really)

A Lego ice cube tray is the most useful lego item ever invented :-P

Piranha

no i'm not trying to carry out a personal agenda any more. I vented all my anger out in the ice cube tray thread. You know very well that she's not going to say i can whack her and i dont see why thats fair and why i need to get her permission to create this vig. Its just for comedic purposes and the whole reason i would want to whack her is because we know she wouldnt let me whack her. I'm not trying to carry out a personal agenda here i just want to whack someone and she's the best the candidate. I wouldnt be offended if everyone of you whacked my sigfig without my permission. Infact i'd love it if she'd whack old prof millenium (my sig fig), if anything i'd look at that as a nice gesture. Really 4j dont be upset with me, i've put this behind me, it's nothing more than a farce now. I also apologize for my discourse in regards to izzy on this forum lately.

Edited by john cleese

no i'm not trying to carry out a personal agenda any more. I vented all my anger out in the ice cube tray thread. You know very well that she's not going to say i can whack her and i dont see why thats fair and why i need to get her permission to create this vig.

A rule is a rule, that's all there is to it. End of story.

well then zouave. You mentioned that youd like to whack me. Can i assume then that you wouldnt mind me whacking you?

I'm not trying to carry out a personal agenda here i just want to whack someone and she's the best the candidate.

If it's just for fun, and she still says no, there are plenty of other members willing to be whackee in your vignette who should work just fine in your creation. :-)

no i'm not trying to carry out a personal agenda any more. I vented all my anger out in the ice cube tray thread. You know very well that she's not going to say i can whack her and i dont see why thats fair

If you know very well that she won't let you whack her, then why would you bother IF you're not carrying out a personal agenda?

and why i need to get her permission to create this vig.

You'd think after being on this forum for "so long" you'd learn that you need to follow the rules of a contest to be eligible to enter :-|

Its just for comedic purposes and the whole reason i would want to whack her is because we know she wouldnt let me whack her.

So you're antagonizing her.

I'm not trying to carry out a personal agenda here i just want to whack someone and she's the best the candidate.

The point of this is to be friendly, clearly you're not being friendly if you're doing something just because you know it would piss the other person off. Honestly do you think we're all stupid?

I wouldnt be offended if everyone of you whacked my sigfig without my permission. Infact i'd love it if she'd whack old prof millenium (my sig fig), if anything i'd look at that as a nice gesture.

And yet they'd still need to ask you, as everyone in this thread has had to do so far! Why shouldn't you follow the same rules? Oh right, because she'd say no |-/

Really 4j dont be upset with me, i've put this behind me,

Clearly you haven't, and this is the END of the story. Unless she comes in here and of her own free will says she doesn't mind, you'll have to find someone else to whack.

nope you're misinterpreting the implications of my posts. I truly dont care if i cant whack her, its just funnier because i have recently expressed my anger towards her, which i assure you has disipated completely. I was saying its not fair i cant whack her because she wouldnt allow me to whack her, merely to piss me off i wasnt trying to get around the rules of the contest. Merely stating that her reasons for not letting me whack her would constitute hypothetical extenuating circumstances leading to the hypothetical exception of that rule in my own little perfect world. I mean that can't be too hard to beleive can it? Come to think of it probably it is. But i'm just going to say to hell with it all, it appears im creating a stir in the community. Please 4j your being a little harsh what with the eyerolls and the like.

nope you're misinterpreting the implications of my posts. I truly dont care if i cant whack her, its just funnier because i have recently expressed my anger towards her, which i assure you has disipated completely. I was saying its not fair i cant whack her because she wouldnt allow me to whack her, merely to piss me off i wasnt trying to get around the rules of the contest. Merely stating that her reasons for not letting me whack her would constitute hypothetical extenuating circumstances leading to the hypothetical exception of that rule in my own little perfect world. I mean that can't be too hard to beleive can it? Come to think of it probably it is. But i'm just going to say to hell with it all, it appears im creating a stir in the community. Please 4j your being a little harsh what with the eyerolls and the like.

And you're being really arrogant now. You act like we're all stupid. If she wouldn't ALLOW you to, you don't. Period. You don't go around sneaking, trying to avoid the rules! This wasn't hypothetical, you said yourself several times in this thread that you wanted the decal for your entry. This wasn't "where would I be able to get it if I wanted to...". You were going to do it, so don't BS me with hypotheticals and whatnot. And why would she not let you just to piss you off? Considering the circumstances I would've thought you'd just stay away from her LIKE I TOLD YOU TO, but no, you had to be a wise megablocks and try to continue AFTER getting warned. Do not try to lie to me, and do not try to make it look like anything other than you continuing a grudge long after you were told to stop.

for god sakes i KNOW i wanted to do it, i still want to. I meant that my complaining about having to get her permission (a rule i forgot about) did not have the implication of getting around the rules. That was the hypothetical part. Ofcourse i want to whack her, it 's funny , but i know now that i cant and am happy to realize this and not post the vig. I did say to hell with it.

edit: Really i just wanted to make a vig that made sense, as this one would've. Infact without that factor i found no reason to enter the contest. Now im just trying to convince you that this is just shtick not a grudge against cutlass iz. Also I'll admit that my post in the icecube tray thread was dreadfully offtopic and basically spam, but i hadnt even written a post before then that was as disrespectful as some of hers. Before i had been respectful while speaking my mind. A

Edit: sorry i missed the part of your post where you stated and i quote "Why would she not let you just to piss you off." Well why wouldnt she let me go about my EB business instead of making condesending lectures and sarcastic comments towards me? How come when i sent her a PM to try to extend the olive branch she wouldn't reply back? Or reply when i mentioned that her comment on the ice cube tray thread had offended me? I asked you to serve as a moderating party so i could find out what she has against me but you didnt even get back to me. And now your accusing me of flaming her by having considered using her in my whack a fig vig?

Edited by john cleese

>:-( Hey! This is a contest about having fun. john cleese please stop airing your grievances here. Please bring your concerns to the mods and admins through PM and not through this contest thread. Thank you. However, I suggest you simply drop the whole thing. Cool off and just drop it, please. Trust me, it would be a smart thing to do. ;-)

Fun on, folks!

>:-( Hey! This is a contest about having fun. john cleese please stop airing your grievances here. Please bring your concerns to the mods and admins through PM and not through this contest thread. Thank you. However, I suggest you simply drop the whole thing. Cool off and just drop it, please. Trust me, it would be a smart thing to do. ;-)

Fun on, folks!

As i said im dropping it i just want 4j to stop thinking im a slime ball. I regret even asking for that torso. Also 4j you have to understand im alot like larry david from curb your enthusiasm i get myself into this rough spots and keep digging myself in to a pit. Also i was airing my greivences because i didnt want everybody looking at 4j's post and saying that cleese is a slime ball. and as i mentioned i dont want 4j himself thinking that of me.

Edited by john cleese

John, I told you once to drop it and you didn't listen. I told you a second time, a third, a fourth...and you still don't STOP. Have you seen her going on like this? No? Because I told her to knock it off, and she has listened.

edit: Really i just wanted to make a vig that made sense, as this one would've. Infact without that factor i found no reason to enter the contest. Now im just trying to convince you that this is just shtick not a grudge against cutlass iz. Also I'll admit that my post in the icecube tray thread was dreadfully offtopic and basically spam, but i hadnt even written a post before then that was as disrespectful as some of hers. Before i had been respectful while speaking my mind. A

This contest isn't to get revenge against someone you dislike or have had confrontations with! This is just a contest FOR FUN, and most people are "whacking" their friends (cause really, if you can't whack a friend who can you whack? X-D). You seem to take this as an opportunity to continue something that should have been left alone.

Edit: sorry i missed the part of your post where you stated and i quote "Why would she not let you just to piss you off." Well why wouldnt she let me go about my EB business instead of making condesending lectures and sarcastic comments towards me?

And you were doing that creepy stalking harassment thing back to her, and I told you both to knock it off and she listened and you didn't. She was totally wrong for instigating you, just as wrong as you for for instigating her. But you just. don't. quit.

How come when i sent her a PM to try to extend the olive branch she wouldn't reply back?

Would you still be so eager to bring that up if I told you I saw what you sent?

Or reply when i mentioned that her comment on the ice cube tray thread had offended me? I asked you to serve as a moderating party so i could find out what she has against me but you didnt even get back to me. And now your accusing me of flaming her by having considered using her in my whack a fig vig?

Let's see, you told me to try to influence her into a private meeting with you, after you bashed her to me in PM. Not very mature or smart, is it? And I'm accusing you of exactly what you're doing. You tried to get around the rules. You got caught and contradicted yourself over and over again. And I told you a dozen times to let it go and you didn't. What's your excuse for that? Now stop taking your temper tantrums all over the damn board and keep it to yourself. You almost ruined two topics now, and you're working on a third. Your behavior has been completely erratic and inexcusable, and all you do is keep coming back with more! I'm not sure if you have a learning problem or you just choose to never listen, because this is bordering on the ridiculous! How many times do I need to repeat myself?

Do not, do not, do NOT respond in this thread. This is a great contest made for fun and you're really ruining it so knock it off NOW >:-(

cause really, if you can't whack a friend who can you whack? X-D

Rock on! I think we have our official contest slogan! :-D :-D :-D

But more importantly, is that a Fabuland refrigerator? How come I've never seen that before? X-O

I've got one of those. It comes with loads of printed food. On the subject of Fabuland, feel free to whack my Walrus. He deserves it.

Rock on! I think we have our official contest slogan! :-D :-D :-D

I second that motion!

whack my Walrus.

I change my vote for the contest slogan... :-D :-D :-D

fine im done despite the moral outrages. Anyway something on topic zouave i doubt youll say yes after all those previous posts but can you be my whakee

Edited by john cleese