CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2014 - Your Ideal Christmas Gift entry thread

Yep, everything gets shipped after it's over. One reason is that it's easier for me, another reason will be clear further into the raffle ;-)!

Ok, thanks for the quick reply!

I have not expected to win the prize I was looking the most : D thank you CopMike!

Hurray! Those kitties look splendid.. it gets me thinking of making a scene with a fantasy carriage the kitties are pulling :wink:

Thanks again CopMike for the Christmas raffle and thanks too to all participants! I enjoyed watching all the wanted christmas presents!

Holy crap, I won something! The Guardians of the Galaxy figures, quite the awesome score. CopMike, you are a trooper, man, thanks for running this little raffle. Words can't express my appreciation.

Would seem I'll have a bunch of new pets this Christmas! Thanks again for doing this, Mike! :thumbup:

Yep, everything gets shipped after it's over. One reason is that it's easier for me, another reason will be clear further into the raffle ;-)!

That other reason sounds very promising! :)

That other reason sounds very promising! :)

Yes, yes it does! Some left over perhaps? Or some (late) Christmas stocking fillers?!

Slightly worried but it's probably just being the stubbornly impatient me. It's so different when you won early in the month last year compared to it being the 16th and still anxiously waiting. It's got me more so excited than worried. Congrats to all current winners by the way. We had great entires all around the board this year. Excited for next year's already! :blush:

Sweet seeing my Christmas train on the calendar.

Thank you very much, CopMike for holding the raffle and Sinner for the backend IT work. :classic:

Wow, I won one of my top picks (GotG minifigures), and was also lucky enough to be chosen for the calendar day. Thanks CopMike!

Cool. I got a set of Chima figs. Thanks for running this fun event again. I always have a good time building and waiting to see the prizes.

NuffSaid, I didn't win until Day 24 last year, so hang in there. (Still haven't won this year either.) I keep telling myself: I'll win when I win, if I win.

Woohoo! Looks like luck has been on my side lately! :grin: Thanks again for organizing this great raffle again!

I'd be even happier if one of the Prize A winners would be willing to trade their prize for my Prize F, so let me know if anyone is interested, but I'm happy either way.

Congrats to the other winners and happy holidays everyone!

Great to see my name on the callendar! Special thanks to CopMike for hosting this fun raffle and to all his helpers.

Now I would like to swap my prize C for prize F. Or if anyone with prize A would prefer prize C, we can make a triangle with Oky :) If interested PM me / us ...

Happy holidays everyone and may there be a lot of LEGO!

Yea! I got prize A. That's the Blacktron fan for me, and a whole load of kitties for my daughter.

Guardians was one of the ones I wanted most, so I'm happy with mine, but that's a good idea for a trade thread, Blakstone.

YES! I won! This is great news because I'm sick again. Damn little germs!

I'm not a huge Chima fan but I love the queen Raven.

Thanks everyone!