CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2014 - Your Ideal Christmas Gift entry thread

Yes. Yes! YESSS!!! :wub_drool:

Thanks so much Mike for doing this every year. :wub: You're the man.

:tongue: I was hoping to improve that photo but I ran out of time... and by the time I'll have the time you won't be able to see much!

But I love those huskies!

The photo is ok, we really appreciate the effort you put on these for the community, thank you guys.

Almost two thirds of the huskies are gone-covered! :laugh:

Wow, fantastic! Thank you so much Mike for hosting the raffle!

Wow, this raffle is much bigger than I had originally thought. I only expected for there to be one minifigure given out per day, so 24 minifigs in total. Seven sets of four to five minifigures a day is absolutely phenomenal. Thanks CopMike!

Wow, this raffle is much bigger than I had originally thought. I only expected for there to be one minifigure given out per day, so 24 minifigs in total.

Glad to see that I was not the only person "misunderstanding" the sneak peak prices preview. And even much much much much more glad that I won price F!

Thanks.

There's something Star-Warsy about today's winners.

I´m pretty sure that the people following this has grasped how to find the calender page themselfs and there can do a day-by-day check if they won!

Wohooo!

Nice price! :wub_drool: And unlike the other years I won in the first half of the raffle!

Thanks once again, Copmike !

Yeeeessss!

So cool to win, and one of the prizes I liked the most to boot.

Thanks for the give-away CopMike!

Are we sure all the people are counted for this year? :tongue:

I have no idea what you´re talking about :sick: ?!

Just checking, I did PM you, CopMike, with my details, only it says you haven't seen it yet. Are you going to send them all once it is all over?

Edited by Lord Tyrus

Just checking, I did PM you, CopMike, with my details, only it says you haven't seen it yet. Are you going to send them all once it is all over?

That is how it worked last year.

I also recall last year many American winners did not include their complete address. We generally don't include the country line for domestic mailing.

Yep, everything gets shipped after it's over. One reason is that it's easier for me, another reason will be clear further into the raffle ;-)!

:0 WOOHOO! Third years the charm! Thanks Copmike! And on the calendar too....ah man. So cool.

If anyone would trade Prize A or F for my prize D I'd be interested - but I'm quite excited for this one regardless. So excited, I'll PM my details over now.

Thanks again for this amazing Christmas Raffle! :thumbup:

Great to see that I have won again this year, I just love that new leg-printed C-3PO. :wub: