CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2014 - Your Ideal Christmas Gift entry thread

Thanks for the update, CopMike! Have you sent mine yet? I don't see myself on that list. :look: No worries if you haven't, I'm just checking.

Thank you CopMike, its a herculean task you take on every year. Now I'll be anxiously checking the mailbox each day!

CopMike you rock! Thanks for all the effort you are putting in to this!

Edited by Jippon

Woot! I received mine today! Quite a bit quicker than expected since I was in group D which were supposed to go out today! :thumbup::wub:

Thank you CopMike!

Thank you for the update, Copmike!

It IS appreciated, rest assured. :wink:

Wow, can't wait, maybe this week??? Big thanks, CopMike, a lot of work to do this and is greatly appreciated!

Mine arrived today as well, blazing fast, thanks!

Thanks once again for organizing this, CopMike. Words can't express how appreciative I am, and I'm not worried about the wait. There's an old adage about how the best things are worth waiting for. Those GotG figs are going to rock.

Mine turned up today too. Wasn't overly fussed about the new Threepio from the images but now it's in my hands I don't think I'll be able to part with it... lovely stuff.

Thanks CopMike, much appreciated. :)

What a suprise today at lunchtime... post arrived!

Thank you so much for the kitties and minifigs, they will surely find a place in a MOC.

Got mine today - thank you so much Cop Mike!!!! Your continued generosity each year adds so much heart to this place! I couldn't afford the Tumbler but now I have the Heath Ledger Joker I really, really wanted and I am so appreciative! I wish you and your family all the good fortune of 2015! :classic:

Got mine today! Man, the Tumbler Batman minifigure is stunning! Glad I didn't have to drop £160 for it! The other figs are great too. Thank you so much for your generosity CopMike. I eagerly await next Christmas now! Thanks again :classic:

I'm sorry Mike, but you really did an awfull job!! I received the package today, but my birthday was yesterday!! Seriously I'm disappointed in you...

:look:

Thanks a lot CopMike! After a quick trade I received mine today. :classic:

Thanks to CopMike another Jawa with a bunch of droids made it safely to a new home! Although this time not in a chicken box ;)