CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2014 - Your Ideal Christmas Gift entry thread

I'll have to answer NO on both of your questions.

Seems that copmike is grand master of suspense.

I guess that lots of people (me too) actually have a close look at this topic and can’t await what Copmike will disclose.

Whatever the big secret will be, Copmikes indication is pretty successful. So the raffle fun is still going on …

That's great!

Duuun dun duuun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun BOM BOM dun dun dun dun dun dun doo dedoo doo dedoo dede doo dede doo dededoo ;)

Seems that copmike is grand master of suspense.

I guess that lots of people (me too) actually have a close look at this topic and can’t await what Copmike will disclose.

Whatever the big secret will be, Copmikes indication is pretty successful. So the raffle fun is still going on …

That's great!

I know what the surprise is! It's we all won a trip to CopMike's house to pick up our prizes. :grin:

Thank you EB for having another Xmas raffle, and winning was a bonus .

I am impressed by all the entries and all the creativity.

Have a happy new year my fellow AFOL's

A New Year raffle? The suspense makes me check the thread every day!

So the New Year extra Xmas Raffle surprise is ........

That one of the already drawn winners of each day will have another minifig put into their prize! Sorry to those of you that didn´t win before :cry_happy: , but the odds can´t be to high each year :wink: ! So which one of you won the extra minifig then? I´m not saying, nor which fig it is :tongue: ! When you guys start receiving the prizes the truth will be revealed .....

Happy New Year to all of you!

gallery_148_29_45997.jpg

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, Cant wait until my package arrives, Good luck to to all getting there packages, cant wait to see who gets the bonus figure! :classic:

Ohhh. The suspense will kill me.

Thanks so much for your exorbitant generosity each year, I don't know how you do it.

I live in the USA, I didn't get the stuff until like April last year, the suspense will kill me!

Is every day winner getting the same mini figure?

Is every day winner getting the same mini figure?

The winners is divided into prize groups, as I´m sure you by now should have been able to see if you followed the raffle. So all the 24 winners in the Prize A group will get this:

przasm.jpg

So now I´ve read about +150 pm´s with the name & adresses of the winners. This is step one in a long process :laugh: ! I´ll get back when I´ve done the next step!

And I still surprised that it is so difficult to remember that most postal services in the world still need a forename + surname, surname and/or a country of residence (yeah, I´m especially ranting on you americans!!)

The winners is divided into prize groups, as I´m sure you by now should have been able to see if you followed the raffle. So all the 24 winners in the Prize A group will get this:

przasm.jpg

So now I´ve read about +150 pm´s with the name & adresses of the winners. This is step one in a long process :laugh: ! I´ll get back when I´ve done the next step!

And I still surprised that it is so difficult to remember that most postal services in the world still need a forename + surname, surname and/or a country of residence (yeah, I´m especially ranting on you americans!!)

:laugh: That's not what I meant. I mean with the new extra mini figure raffle. Are all 24 daily bonus mini figures the same one?

People in the USA don't ever mail anything, ever. And if you do it's going to somewhere in the USA so no one puts "USA" on their mail. What confuses me is that "CA" to me mean California and "CA" also means Canada.

<snip>

I think he meant the extra minifigures. :wink:

Edit: Posted at the same time that he did. :grin:

Edited by Lego Spy

:laugh: That's not what I meant. I mean with the new extra mini figure raffle. Are all 24 daily bonus mini figures the same one?

D´oh :wacko: ! Mr Thickhead CopMike didn´t get that :laugh: ! Yeah, all 24 will be the same ...................... I think :wink: !?