CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2014 - Your Ideal Christmas Gift entry thread

For my Christmas i want to drink an hot chocolate on sofa with my girlfriend, with a hot chimney and colored christmas tree with gifts below :sweet: And the snow outside !!!!!

15892784275_b7dae5f56d_c.jpgSweet Christmas by floed07, on Flickr

Another picture here : Christmas Moc

Edited by floed

I really wanted to build something serious about my ideal Christmas Gift but when I checked my schedule I've noticed I can't. But at least I know what is my ideal gift: a portable time machine!

15867906266_1333b1a015.jpg

Copmike Raffles Rock!!

15868073226_259e9590e6_o.jpg

My wish for X-mas? A secret mysterious dungeon accessible from the garden that could store my sets and bricks..

(or a bigger house.. a castle perhaps)

My ideal Christmas gift would be for me to be able to build a real giant Snowman for our beautiful Grandchildren, Jake 7, George 4 & Penelope 22 months.

IMG_4634.PNG

Edited by grum64

Awesome raffle.

I'm ashamed to say that this is all I have to offer, since I've been so busy since I found out about the raffle :(

One gift to rule them all!

A73DCCA3-AAEB-4CF2-AAF0-601A9CD3D073_zpsvdgagc6h.jpg

What I'd really want for Christmas is some change at the workplace. Well, a lot of changes. :devil:

For a start: though I'm a solitary, I can enjoy company too.

Office_zps7b0a57f2.jpg

(I'm obviously the seated guy)

Well, what can I say, for Christmas I would like nothing more than to stay in my personal bubble on a new laptop while my family enjoy Christmas! Thank you for the Raffle CopMike and I'm sorry for being a bit of a grinch and sorry for the poor quality photo but merry Christmas! Please could someone deep link the photo for me, cheers! image

15868849956_416fa612cf_z.jpg

All I want for Christmas is... more Lego Super Heroes! Why, what did you think I was going to say? :D

See it bigger on flick. I apologize for reminding you of a terrible, terrible song.

What I'd love for Christmas is one huge Jetpack, with a pig too!

is this picture bigger than 800x600? help would be appreciated :)

post-117694-0-16145600-1417142659_thumb.jpg

Edited by C0zmic

1417140052m_SPLASH.jpg

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/401303

(Sorry for the link spam)

Well, it wold be awesome to be the captain of my own (incredibly Christmas colour clad) ship for Christmas!

Didn't have time to finish anything but the forward half of the bridge. :laugh: Sometimes I hate weekdays.

Ah, and my only wish greater than some more Lego is that everyone on this planet forget their differences for even just one day and enjoy Christmas. Have a very, very Merry Christmas everyone, and a Happy New Year. :caroler:

EDIT: I nearly forgot, CopMike, you're the freaking best for making this beloved holiday tradition a reality every year. You're awesome, thanks so much.

Thanks CopMike for hosting the Christmas Raffle again this year! I look forward to it every year :) All I want for Christmas this year is a puppy 2015raffle.jpg

15276092213_393cd1c9a9.jpg

EB XMAS Raffle 2014 by K-nut16, on Flickr

All I want this year is some special bonding time with some of my younger relatives. Though things will be broken (that's a given with nosy kids :wink:), there's no bonding experience like (re)construction. :classic:

Pretty last minute attempt, but it's better than nothing. Thanks again to CopMike for hosting! :thumbup:

CopMike, you're a class act -- thanks for another year of the Advent Raffle!

This year for Christmas, I'd like a LEGO Room (or at the very least, a LEGO Wall) with a nice surface to build MOCs on, and plenty of storage for bricks!

15709210580_2bfb043fbb_b.jpgEurobricks Advent 2014 by BattleGorilla, on Flickr

Edited by battle_gorilla

For Christmas, I'd like to get some shelves where I can display my built sets and mocs. =)

First time joining an EB contest/raffle. Thanks to CopMike for organizing this event.

post-40140-0-02730700-1417162830_thumb.jpg