CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2014 - Your Ideal Christmas Gift entry thread

Okay I am very new to all this, but I really enjoyed looking at all the entries so far and thought I'd give it a try too! :classic:

So all I want for christmas is some pirate lego and a glass of sherry (or two)...

Very nice techniques! I especially like how you've used a cape for the sail of a ship.

Phew, I remembered to enter in time! Here we go, what I want the most for Christmas this year is to have a fridge full of food AFTER Christmas. Being summer, it's too hot to cook anything or eat hot food. Leftover meat, vegetables, fruit, dessert & nibbles cold from the fridge is all I can deal with for a few days with all the end of year & family stuff going on between work.

15250087044_2e81ac5814_c.jpg

Thanks again CopMike & TLG (and anyone else involved this year) for another fun raffle.

What do I want for Christmas?

Contest_Entry_Resize.jpg

A vacation to the Tokyo Disney Resort to experience all of the attractions offered, especially Journey to the Center of the Earth!

Edited by Behind the Camera

Thanks CopMike for doing this again!

Due to my recent move, all my lego is still in boxes... so I made a digital entry. All I want for Christmas this year is a nice cozy chair in my new home:

zitjeklein.png

Edited by Jippon

I'm hoping for a grey order from bricklink, to extend my roman fort. Santa can help too if he wants.

rsz_1img_20141125_130057897_hdr_zpsc2137cdc.jpg

I'm currently on the road, so can only build with my microscale kit.

Edited by MAB

Ever since I saw Benny's Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP and the Exo-Suit, I have but one wish...

eb_contest.png

It may sound a bit hippie, but I think that the best gift would be the peace in the world... and among the stars!

15689331278_66940ca953.jpg

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one (actually, I'm the third in this thread)...

Thank you CopMike for the raffle, and for the opportunity to post my first MOC in the forum!

Edited by Darth Brick

I want a new ride, though I don't have that much of a disposable income. Here's my version of the mode of transportation I want! :tongue:

15851112146_6f7d4d36f4_n.jpgMOC Segway by Orthobotrex, on Flickr

Thanks again for the raffle, Eurobricks and CopMike!

Edited by Or2Me2

I would like it to snow this year so that I can see my rabbits playing in it again. :wub: I'd also really like some mulled wine!

fbm2oph.jpg?1

15255869394_db5f76febd_z.jpg

I wish I have time this Christmas to pick up the malt shovel with my friends and brew our own beer.

Edited by Tuinman

Here is my entry.

My Ideal Xmas gift? Lego of course!! But also books, books, books .... I love books :wub:

15688465239_5692b8f136_z.jpg

Enjoy :classic:

Edited by Daala

Thanks again for doing this contest. It is fun to see what everyone comes up with.

My ideal gift would be to spend time with my wife/daughter and have some fun presents under the tree. Simple enough. Ooh, and look there are cookies!

15847935166_771695e42b_c.jpg

I wish basic healthcare for everyone.

Every day people (and mostly children) still die because they have no access to basic medicins.

15691529840_7e79020c3c_c.jpg

I'm fortunate enough to be happy with what I have and I don't ask for Christmas presents at all. If I had to ask for the ideal but crazy thing, I'd ask for a (second) car. Its the only thing I have constant fights about with my sister as we are sharing one - and who wouldn't like a fancy red sportscar? :laugh:

lego_Car.jpg

Built at the Lego Fanwelt in Cologne, Germany last weekend from 2x4 bricks in the kids zone. Due to my lack of bricks when studying abroad this has to do it so nothing fancy or flimsy this time :wink:

Thanks for the raffle, Mike! Such a fun thing every single year! May everybody have a wonderful Christmas, even if I'm 4 weeks early for that wish :)

A trip to New York or in the past, or maybe to the Star Wars Universe would be great, but I'm okay with a new guitar aswell. :)

Merry Christmass to every LEGO fans!

post-4288-0-62893500-1416959587_thumb.jpg