CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2014 - Your Ideal Christmas Gift entry thread

Thanks for doing this again CopMike! The entries are great; I'm really liking all the micro LoTR/Hobbit builds, and that candy house by Swan Dutchman looks almost real :drool:.

My ideal gift (right after world peace and snow, that is (which have both been beautifully render in other people's entries already)), is a 3PH landscaping rake:

15240545644_8dca61e25e.jpg

It would be a huge help in tidying up after the cows (as long as it's a little bigger than my Lego version).

Long time no see fellow Eurobrickers :classic:

Great to see the Christmas spirit once again around here!

With work bogging me down year long it's great to finally break out the Lego again for a little bit of fun.

What do I want for Christmas?

"All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth"

15675819900_4030987930_z.jpg

Enjoy!

Edited by AoNZ

As a BIG Star Wars fan, I've always wanted a EFX collectible Stormtrooper helmet. So that would be my ideal Christmas gift.

Thanks for putting this raffle together again. It's always fun to see everyone's entries. Good luck everyone

IMG_20141123_142956.jpg

All I want for Christmas is...

15863965855_c6a0c5a138_z.jpg

...for my superhero minifigures to finally get some offical boot printing. :hmpf_bad:

What I really want for Christmas (aside from a ton of Legos, of course) is a bunch of new camping gear! And maybe a backpacking trip through the Rocky Mountains to test it out on :grin:

hiker.jpg

All I want for Christmas is for all my lego to be sorted

sortinglegosmall_zps53527694.jpg

thanks for an awesome raffle theme this year

What I really would like for Christmas is a new Medial Meniscus for my right knee (a meniscus is a small disc af cartilage in the joint). I broke it a few years ago, had surgery last year. Thing went fine, but now I just broke it Again!

Please santa!

Thanks for a great raffle CM.

Morten

Almost forgot about this thread...

It would be great if Santa would unleash a zombie virus upon us. Then i would tell my wife to get off my back and stop nagging about how our savings went into rebuilding our romantic lovedungeon into a nuclear safe batcave.

Edit: included pic.

Edited by mordatre

I want lots of snow for x-mas so I can go skiing! :sweet:

15249344433_79fe2cdd52_n.jpg

Thanks CopMike for doing this raffle again, it is always great FUN even if you don't win! :thumbsup:

A post in a LONG time. But thanks again for the raffle CopMike! :laugh:

I'd like a new lens for my camera, preferably a Macro lens;)

15843582916_9694943e12_c.jpg

by Metallic11, on Flickr

Edited by Metallic11

15682184390_13e15c588b_n.jpg

I hate travelling in holiday season, I want the family to all get together safely.

Thanks for running this again! Won some LOTR figures last year, which my Mum loves, as we bought her a couple of the smaller sets! I am working on my entry now. :classic:

My ideal Christmas present (which I'm 99.9% sure won't be happening) would be full college tuition (with loans paid off). This is a portion of the main building here at BBC, Jackson Hall:

15682442248_5f4b5427d9.jpg

Thanks for doing the raffle again, and an early "Merry Christmas" to everyone (though it's not Thanksgiving yet)!

So being a massive Marvel fan, my dream Christmas Present would have to the opportunity to join S.H.I.E.L.D for the day! :grin:

th_DreamChristmasPresent_zps9f1a720c.png

Merry Xmas to everyone who enters; hope you guys receive some sweet LEGO this holiday season! :blush:

Okay I am very new to all this, but I really enjoyed looking at all the entries so far and thought I'd give it a try too! :classic:

So all I want for christmas is some pirate lego and a glass of sherry (or two)...

alliwantforchistmas.jpg

My ideal Christmas Gift is a letter from Hogwarts and different magic equipment (especially wand and Remembrall). But I'm too old to study in Hogwarts, also I wish I were a bit more young. :classic:

0_c1d8a_dc5fa64_XL.jpg