Sign in to follow this  
Chro

Chro, Master of Darkness

15555749820_0b114269d7.jpg

15555124388_0858d1f085_m.jpg/ 15716855046_822e8dde00_m.jpg

Flickr gallery

Once a defender of good, Chro felt disillusioned with his cause, and defected to the shadows, realizing his errors too late. Chro has fallen a long way, and he knows it - the Toa sometimes feels uncomfortable with his choice, but hides this beneath a façade of arrogance. His old cunning nature still remains, if tempered by his experiences. A tactical combatant, Chro would rather fight than run, but knows the right time to do either. He attacks with swift and sure strikes, occasionally faltering only when trying to contain the power of his own dark side.

My first newly-built MOC for the BFGM, and a fresh version of my self-MOC/character, Chro.

I know that the backstory and appearance of the MOC are highly generic. That was intentional. I feel as though "the biggest, baddest villain" is a theme that lends itself more to somewhat generically-themed villains rather than exceptionally unique ones.

Feedback is appreciated

Looks pretty good! I thought about using battle droid torsos for hands on one of my mocs, but abandoned it in favor of something different. Glad to see them work though.

And I'm a big fan of that wrist blade. The way it flips reminds me of the piraka.

Looks great, lots of greebles and the red looks really nice. Maybe it could use a head that looks more unique, but that's just my opinion.

Edited by TheRedGuy

Looks pretty good! I thought about using battle droid torsos for hands on one of my mocs, but abandoned it in favor of something different. Glad to see them work though.

And I'm a big fan of that wrist blade. The way it flips reminds me of the piraka.

Thank you! I didn't intend to use them, I just happened to have them on hand and decided on a whim that they might look good.

Looks great, lots of greebles and the red looks really nice. Maybe it could use a head that looks more unique, but that's just my opinion.

Thank you. This MOC is a different version of a character that I've been working with for a while, and has basically existed with that head since mid-2012. Back when I created that, I hadn't seen anyone else using it in a way that wasn't supposed to represent a cyclops. :P

Very well crafted moc. Worthy of being in the contest. I wish you luck.

Thanks! You as well!

This looks great. I would change his head to something more unique ,as somebody said but everything else looks perfect. Good luck in contest :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you!

Good luck in the contest (not that you need it. xD)

Oh, I'm sure I will need it. :p