I think all products from Lego should have same terms... No matter if you buy a single 2x4 brick or 1000.000... If its broken/missing you have right for a replacement.

We just received our order a few weeks ago, even though it was ordered in early January. Felt too long. By the time we received them I was not excited about them anymore. Left a bad taste in my mouth. I don't know if I'll do it again.

As far as those details, I hadn't heard those before. I didn't count anything, so I assumed everything was there. But I didn't know they had a policy to not send any replacements. I guess the little old ladies in the factory measure everything and what they say is correct. TLG do not want people taking advantage of them (even in times when it clearly is their mistake). That happens a lot with BnP or regular sets I buy.

I thought the first rule of LUGBULK was not to talk about LUGBULK?

If such a thing as this "LUGBULK" ever existed (which it may or may not :laugh:), I'm sure TLG would not appreciate people discussing these matters on a public forum, and I'm sure that would be specifically stated in the agreement. :wacko:

Issues with terms and conditions is best addressed between your LUG's ambassador and LEGO through the LAN. Participation is voluntary. If you're not happy with it, don't sign up.

If such a thing as this "LUGBULK" ever existed (which it may or may not :laugh:), I'm sure TLG would not appreciate people discussing these matters on a public forum, and I'm sure that would be specifically stated in the agreement. :wacko:

Actually, TLG has removed the rule about not discussing the LUGBULK program in public as of November 1st. Details of the program are freely available here: https://lan.lego.com/faq

The only thing that remains confidential is the pricing.

We just received our order a few weeks ago, even though it was ordered in early January. Felt too long. By the time we received them I was not excited about them anymore. Left a bad taste in my mouth. I don't know if I'll do it again.

As far as those details, I hadn't heard those before. I didn't count anything, so I assumed everything was there. But I didn't know they had a policy to not send any replacements. I guess the little old ladies in the factory measure everything and what they say is correct. TLG do not want people taking advantage of them (even in times when it clearly is their mistake).

This is explicitly stated in their terms ...

Due to the large quantities and intent of the program, the elements are picked in bulk quantities. This may result in exact quantity deviations that are not entitled for compensation. The exception to this is if an entire quantity of an element was not packaged in the shipment.

I would appreciate if they reconsidered the lot count to be a thing for each LUG to decide. I find that the available lots are too few for like 50 and more people to agree on .. ;)

Everything could be bigger, better, cheaper and faster. I do appriciate the LUGBULK for what it is - a chance for Afol's to buy large quanties of parts at a good price. If you don't like it don't participate.