WOW. The only thing I can say is to see if you can post the images on EB, most people are to lazy to click on them!

Interesting concept. I think it is well executed, although It feels weird being built up instead of more spread out. So that definitely adds a unique factor to this. Plus, the lights help.

I want to do a Rivendell, but I don't think I'll attempt anything like this. Too much money :wink:

Have fun building future projects.

It feels weird being built up instead of more spread out. So that definitely adds a unique factor to this.

This is amazing. I don't worry so much about it being "built up" - I definitely see this more on the "unique" side.

So, Ben, you joined in November 2013 and are posting your first MOC in November 2014.

May we assume that it took a year to build this great MOC?

It would take me 11 months just to gather the parts for something like this, let alone build it.

How do you move it, or do you? You should have this on display somewhere for people to see it in person. I imagine it's even more impressive if you're standing next to it.

Fantastic work!

It would take me 11 months just to gather the parts for something like this, let alone build it.

How do you move it, or do you? You should have this on display somewhere for people to see it in person. I imagine it's even more impressive if you're standing next to it.

Fantastic work!

It's comes apart in 6 sections. I have not moved it yet, but plan to take it to the children's museum in the small city where I live. Not many places to display this. Unfortunately, I will have to tear it down to recycle the parts for future builds after I display it.

It's comes apart in 6 sections. I have not moved it yet, but plan to take it to the children's museum in the small city where I live. Not many places to display this. Unfortunately, I will have to tear it down to recycle the parts for future builds after I display it.

That's a fantastic place to display it. I think I'll shed a tear or two when I hear that it's been torn down, but if your next build is half as good as this one, I'll recover quickly. Can't wait to see what you do next.