LegoJalex

[MOC] Ragge Runarson's business building

This model was the third place winner in Swebricks LEGO competition "The city we built".

Here is (the badly translated) description I had for my model:

"Businesses had been bad for Ragge Runarson in the increasingly desolate little town. Because of the current recession, sales had fallen drastically and all of his employees had to quit. It was with mixed feelings that he was standing at the window of the office building and looking out over his lifework.

He remembers how he so happily rode to work every morning on his red bicycle. And he remembers the now broken cement mixer which he would use to finish cementing the walkway to the white cottage.

Soon, however, there would come a person who was interested in buying the building, so then Ragge could start all over again!"

15456457739_5a6120ed97_z.jpg

15457126687_b4858474cf_z.jpg

Edited by LegoJalex

Thats an awesome city block! I like the contrast between mantained and starting-to-fall-apart building. Oh and antenna rocks too!

Really nice! Sometimes it can be harder to make a very ramshackle lego building than a very precise, clean one.

AWESOME work 'LegoJalex', I really like the rundown white building and all the little detailing as well.......Brick On 'LegoJalex' ! :grin:

Excellent MOC! I love it - plenty of good details and some interesting textures on the facades. I especially like the ramshackle walls to the white cottage.

This is fantastic! Love the overall realism created by all the small details.