Hello everybody!

This is my entry to the Technic C-model contest. I used 42007 set beacuse its only sets under 600 part and isn't older than sets from 2005. For second set i choosed 8048, beacuse i needed set with 2x2 round light parts and 2 grey shock absorbers.

It's functions are front and rear suspension, working steering and working piston engine.

If u have ideas how to improve the build, please share!

soov_043.png

2 more pics. Do you think this c model has a chance of winning at least 3-rd place or should i try to make new model?

soov_0469.JPG

soov_048.JPG

Edited by pint14

Hi, I like your bike, it reminds me on those from Mad Max movie...

Whether is good enough? Who knows? A 100+ people voted for previous mini contest, it is hard to say what will move so many people to vote for a specific model. I think it is more about how are you satisfied with your work. If you're not, try and build further, you can always return to what you have already built (better take some photos while dismantling it). I started building with a totaly different pair of sets, didn't work, moved to another pair, now I am satisfied with the result and now I just have to wait and see.

Good luck ;-)

Edited by MajklSpajkl

You've built good model just building another motorbike is not very original for me. I also think you have many left over parts from set 8048. It would be more interesting to build motorbike just out of set 8048...

Well the problem is that i don't have 8048 set, i just used some parts form it what i needed.

Okay (not ok-ey),i built new motorcycle out of 42007 and 8291. I personally think that it's a bit better than the prevois one. Also i will build somesort a standdolley for the motorcycle. Share you ideas aobut the new motorcycle!

moto2_006.JPGmoto2_014.JPG

I prefer the version with the round headlights. Nevertheless, this is a very nice model too!

On the very first picture the model looks a little bit like 8051. But it's even better. :wink:

Edited by Jockos