bonox

No More Technic at Lego shop?

Has anyone else noticed that Technic is no longer an option at their local lego site?

I've tried

http://shop.lego.com/en-AU/ByTheme

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/ByTheme

and both have no mention of Technic like they did last week. 24 Themes, and Technic not one of them.

Is there a move afoot to remove it as a theme, or have they just sold out of everything in prep for 2015 models?

Edited by bonox

There are a few themes missing, probably just updating the site, removing sold out items etc.

Here in the Netherlands it's also gone, but if you search on a set number, you can just find the Technic sets and you can buy them. So, I think they're just changing some things.

The products are all still there if you search for Technic.

And if you click on the "technic" above a selected technic model, you'll just get linked to... i guess ALL products in one list? :D

I've been having a lot of problems with the S@H website for the past couple months. Some days, the site is completely unusable. And every time I search for "exo suit," it takes me back to the homepage the first time, then it works if I type it again.

In germany it is removed too. Will it maybe get a separate website?

Maybe they'll finally fix the issue where the Power Functions parts are spread across multiple themes, heh.

I've been having a lot of problems with the S@H website for the past couple months. Some days, the site is completely unusable. And every time I search for "exo suit," it takes me back to the homepage the first time, then it works if I type it again.

I've had this issue myself - each time I visit the shop, I must clear my cookies to avoid whatever bug it is that causes me to get kicked back to the main page. ReBrick STILL has a redirect issue where I get sent straight to the main page, no matter what link I follow. This makes it almost pointless to link directly to profiles or bookmarks on there.

Technic is in the By Theme on the Canada S@H website. I guess each country can set what they want to display.