Dubbadgrim

CCCXII - Nobleman's Manor

A residence for the aristocracy of the Lion Kingdom. Built on a small crystal mine, a hidden source of their wealth.

I'd been working on this for a while and before I knew it, the ccc had begun. It will probably have to be entered in large misc. Also, I finally got to use those ancient windows I had kicking around!

15537166270_40947635c6_z.jpg

15722010515_2e50139f43_z.jpg

15720089031_93439fdd1a_z.jpg

15102620863_e5115691ba.jpg

15536124419_84f94f692d.jpg

15537164900_e983eb3aaf.jpg

Awesome creation, from the outside and also, especially from the inside.

Really like the interior and the ore mine.

Good luck in the CCC

I love these pictures with collages showing the details. You did a great job with the interior manor. Congrats and good luck on CCC XII.

So nice! There is a lot to look at here, no matter what part you focus on there is cool stuff to see. I think my favorite part is all that you managed to fit into the interior without it feeling overdone or cramped. Sometimes adding in lots of details detracts because it feels claustrophobic but this manages to get the balance just right!

Well designed and architecturally appealing building and all the little details you have added really make for an interesting build.

Superb.

I really like how it looks on the outside. It stands out on its own, but vastly different than most other houses/castles that are being built. Something for me to aspire to.

It is a nice touch to have the interior as it is, so you have a great full building from the front, and an accessible interior on the back. That is something I need to look into for some of my future builds.

I am currently working on a larger scale castle, but the more I look at it the more I am unhappy with the overall effect. I would like to have something more similar to this with the housing aspect instead of a giant fortress and a nice interior that my daughter could play with.

Thanks for sharing. I will look back for ideas/tips.

Thanks for comments everyone, glad you like it.

Handcuffs on the bed... very nice touch :)

hahaha :devil:

Superb.

I really like how it looks on the outside. It stands out on its own, but vastly different than most other houses/castles that are being built. Something for me to aspire to.

thanks. thats important to me, that I use my own style overall. but, I'm not afraid to take some 'inspiration' from other builders :wink:

This is excellent!

Very good rockwork, perfect building, nice interior design.

Interesting to see the use of the very old lego windows.

Praise indeed!

:sweet: