vitreolum

Drow Ritual

Great rock arches and terrain, vitreolum, excellent border! :wink:

Erm... What does UoP stand for??

University of Petraea :classic:

Edit: just saw that Slegengr beat me to it :laugh:

Edited by Garmadon

Yeah, that tan portion bothers me as well, but I didn't have the parts in dark gray.

If you had the parts in black it would work just as well since it would look like a shaded crack or a shadow

Oh yeah, I forgot to comment. I really like this build, all the detailing on the ground looks great( the vines and stuff) and works really well with the pillars. The pillars look really good, the shape and and general design of them are just great, as is the minifig posing. However, I agree that a few bones scattered on the ground would be a good addition. :)

Edited by LordDan

Nice and evil, with attention to details... I like this scene a lot as a Nocturnian. :sweet:

Wonderful work! The rock work is great along with the ground cover! I really like the posing of the figs and the base is quite interesting. :thumbup:

Those stones/rocks and minifigs posings are some of the best I´ve seen! :wub: Well deserved to be on TBB and congrats to that!!

Those stone arches look amazing :wub: Excellent altar and landscape as well, I'm interested to see what will happen next in the story :classic:

UoP +1, Really great job on this! although I agree with Gideon about the tan showing through the gap on the table.